Naruto Gaiden

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
This is actually a serious question... Is anyone actually reading this gay shit besides maybe Narutards?

I'm sure as hell not after the absolute trainwreck that was the war.

Arcadya

Low Class Warrior
I don't know popular opinion, but I thought the majority of the war was fine. I just got annoyed with the asspulling near the end. My biggest issue was 700 itself. "Every character fucked 12 years ago. Naruto is Hoekeg. Now we have Macbooks and Tokyo." Certainly way more entertaining than Bleach has been for years though.

As for Gaiden, I've been reading it, and it's... kind of extremely dumb. Part of me is happy to see the series continue, but the rest of me is screaming at the ridiculousness of the premise.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Some never before seen Danzo looking motherfucker who says he's an Uchiha has Kamui, a Juubi Pokémon, wants to resurrect the Akatsuki, and for some reason wants Salad? And somehow he's supposed to be more threatening than Kaguya? I honestly don't buy any of it. It's convoluted for the sake of mystery, and it's hella forced.</div>

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
I'm fine with it. :-/
Chou-Chou is kinda annoying in the current storyline though... ^o)

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I'm reading it out of curiosity, to see if a new generation story could remove the poor quality of the last arc. Unfortunately though, that's not the case, with it bringing out overpowered villains for no reason and giving off the poor exposition of character decisions that could easily be as bad as Bleach's Fullbring Arc. The only upside is that if Orochimaru turns out to be the main villain, that would make at least some sense.

Sakura being relevant in the current chapter was stupid though. Are we to assume she trained after the war, or that it's the same shit as against Kaguya?

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
I've read a few chapters and I think it's silly for the most part. Apart from the premise being crap, as mentioned already, I find it a bit lame that Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are getting as much focus as they are (well I'm not entirely sure how much Sakura's getting, last I checked she was rushing off to save SARADA), I thought this would reduce the scale of the series and focus more on the kids. I suppose fans might love seeing grown up Team 7, what with Naruto looking at his opponents like they're beneath him for the first time ever, but meh.

And Chou Chou or whatever sucks. Worst comic relief Kishi has ever come up with by far.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Knowing Kishimoto, I wouldn't be surprised if it fell back to old habits and became Kaguya tier again.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
The latest chapter was kind've over the place. On one hand, Orochimaru's reappearance and attitude were a plus point. On the other hand, the revelation about Karin is pretty stupid and just an excuse for more melodrama. It'll probably just get worse from here, especially since with a lot of the plot points in the original manga, half of the plot is more predictable than a child's story.

I'll admit, however, the point Shin made in the previous chapter does provide the possibility of high tier enemies to make some sense, in regard to evolution and whatnot.

Itachi

Low Class Warrior
The reveal about Karin is most likely another red herring to throw people off as Kishi did with Tobi. For some reason whatever Kishi does to throw people off just makes them more angry at the series. I guess he's just not good at it.

WhiteFox

Low Class Warrior
Unpopular opinion time! I read and love this. It's just entertaining. I read a manga to be entertained, not to be mind-blown. I don't need a complex or even linear story line, it just has to be fun to read. I loved the war as well. I guess I'm just not picky.

Arcadya

Low Class Warrior
I liked the war for the most part too. Some of it was stupid, and some of it went on for too long, but overall it was fine to me. I just dislike how Gaiden feels like a bad fanfiction.

Itachi

Low Class Warrior
I liked the revival of the kage up until it started focusing on tobi/obito.

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
I liked the Obito/Madara vs everyone else more than the Reanimation war though.

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no KyÅ«seishu Futarime no RikudÅ￾ Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him ChikushÅ￾dÅ￾, ShuradÅ￾, TendÅ￾, NingendÅ￾, JigokudÅ￾, GakidÅ￾, GedÅ￾, BanshÅ￾ Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu SÅ￾zÅ￾) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, FÅ«ton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, YÅ￾ton and even OnmyÅ￾ton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a ShakujÅ￾ because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine GudÅ￾dama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered RikudÅ￾ Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai KÅ￾tan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Per. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Madara Uchiha. I’m talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Alright, where's that copypasta from?

Professor Gohan

Low Class Warrior
I wasn't surprised to see Orochimaru made himself younger. He truly wants to achieve his goal of immortality. I'm liking part 3 thus far. Although, there are some annoying bits in there.

Arcadya

Low Class Warrior
Latest chapter was better than the previous ones. I mean it wasn't great, but it felt more like classic Naruto what with Talk no Jutsu.