Natasha Q&A

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Since it had happened over than 1 year, I don't know whether people be interested or would bother in asking thinking you know me quite well. But, I can tell that everyone on here knows at most only 30% of my true personality.

As I don't have always anything to post (and there has been many entire and folllowed days in which I don't actually post or comment anything) in here, this would entertain time as much as possible, which is the main reason is opened.

Things that I consider nasty or disrespectful, I'll either ignore it or I will not respond it cordially.

Warmmedown

Elite
I know 0.5% of your personality.
What do you like to watch or read that isn't Dragon Ball or Avengers?

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
I know 0.5% of your personality.
What do you like to watch or read that isn't Dragon Ball or Avengers?
There are lot of things I like.
I like to read mangas, I like to watch animes such as Akame Ga Kill, Fairy Tail or Full Metal Alchemist (Brotherhood only), I also often watches animes such as Rent a Girlfriend or Rosario X Vampire, but reading other particular things of fictions doesn't call that much my attention.

Warmmedown

Elite
Do you like music that's happy, sad, or angry?

Do you have an interest in any non-fiction topics and if so, which?

Would you accept $1Billion (fully legal), but with the catch that there's ab immortal, regenerating slug following you for the rest of your life? The slug walks and swims at the same speed as a normal slug (it isn't affected by water currents), but if it touches you, you die. You get a GPS that tells you where the slug is, but with a maximum inaccuracy of 100 miles.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Do you like music that's happy, sad, or angry?
The kind of music that is happy is particularly my favorite, I also love the song "because I'm happy".

It also amounts to which type of characterization people give to the songs, because some songs that are reflective, people consider it "sad" or "angry", which is not in my case. Linkin Park is a prime example imo and I pretty much love almost every song of them.

I also like songs such as "Bring Me To Life", which can be considered sad.

So, in general, I like most types of music.
Do you have an interest in any non-fiction topics and if so, which?
Yes, my studies are my main interest and have always been.

Aside from that, I also like to speak from things related to shoes or shopping and things related to that.
Would you accept $1Billion (fully legal), but with the catch that there's ab immortal, regenerating slug following you for the rest of your life? The slug walks and swims at the same speed as a normal slug (it isn't affected by water currents), but if it touches you, you die. You get a GPS that tells you where the slug is, but with a maximum inaccuracy of 100 miles.
Likely not from what I can understand.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
What’s your favorite Anime & favorite Manga?

Warmmedown

Elite
Do you like lettuce?
Romaine lettuce?
Romaine lettuce when it's gone off (romaine off)?
Best citrus fruit?
Do you like museums?

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior

Warmmedown

Elite
Rank the following:
Zoo
Aquarium
Fossil/evolution museum (dinosaur bones, other fossils, recreations of extinct animals)
Clothing Museum (showing old clothing styles)

If you could only wear one colour (you can wear different shades) what would it be?

If you could only eat one colour what would it be?

You're travelling 2 miles. Which would you probably enjoy the most, on a warm, non-rainy day:
1. going by train
2. walking
3. going by bus
4. going by taxi

Favourite FMA characters?

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Rank the following:
Zoo
Aquarium
Fossil/evolution museum (dinosaur bones, other fossils, recreations of extinct animals)
Clothing Museum (showing old clothing styles)
Clothing Musseum
Aquarium
Zoo
Fossil evolution/Museum
If you could only wear one colour (you can wear different shades) what would it be?
Blue
If you could only eat one colour what would it be?
Maybe brown? Maybe white? I mean both are chocolate colors and I like the most.
You're travelling 2 miles. Which would you probably enjoy the most, on a warm, non-rainy day:
1. going by train
2. walking
3. going by bus
4. going by taxi
Going by taxi
Favourite FMA characters?
Mustang & King Bradley. Maybe Scar, but he got little development on the final part of the series, which was too late for an upgrade in his personality, although, he became an enjoyable character while getting allied with Amestris' people.

Warmmedown

Elite
would you rather be the eiffel tower for a week or an easter island head for a week?

do you use a calendar?

cotton vs wool?

black trainers vs white trainers?

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior

Warmmedown

Elite
Guitar or piano or violin?

If you had to choose one, would you rather be a cactus for a week or be a lawnmower?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Which do you like better? Fairy Tail or Fullmetal Alchemist?