New Logo

TheGmGoken

Low Class Warrior
This was shown during Japan's airing of DBZ KAI FINAL CHAPTER.

"AjayLikesGaming" said:
I'm sure you can:

e2lxzbu.png

Little disappointed. Was hoping for something a bit more creative like Kai's.

"AjayLikesGaming" said:
Marginally better quality shot of the logo from a raw recording:

8R0pIzc.png

I guess international brand recognition played into this decision, but it's a bit of a letdown.

Should absolutely be the least of our concerns, really. I can't believe we have no PV yet!

Discuss. Kinda... Lazy if you ask me. Might be done for international purposes and to look familiar to DBZ. Could be a placeholder

TheGmGoken

Low Class Warrior
It was showed in kai when Mr Satan was helping Vegeta get away from Buu so Goku could throw the Genkidama

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
Really in Kai? I never bothered watching it after cell arc so I wouldn't know
The logo looks not that different from any other db logo all say db with their own addition in the far right ( if there is any )
Maybe they should make the thing at the end that says super a little more fancy?

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I don't mind it, but it does seem a bit on the boring side.

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
TBH I think the back ground colour has a big influence and Brown makes it look old school

Lord Beerus

Low Class Warrior
Meh. It looks decent to me. It could have been better, but it's just a logo. So it's not a real dealbreaker for me.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I at least like how there's a contrast with the Cho Kanji being shown with the English main title, whilst the Super subtitle's located on the line of the katakana spelling of Dragon Ball.

Overall, I'd say it's not really much worse than most previous DB Logos, though still of course underwhelming. With a title like DB Super, what could you expect though?

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Never seen a problem in the first place, but still gotta repeat my last post as well. :/

Doctor Havoc

High Class Warrior
Brighter colours and better quality makes it seem
Much better for sure