New Year Posting Challenge

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
To celebrate the new year, I thought I'd open up a challenge. I know it's a strange day to start this, but just go with it lol. Starting from today, whoever acquires the most posts within 30 days will win $30 CAD (sorry Americans). It's not much, but I am unemployed lol. The winner will be credited through PayPal.

Also note that very soon Forum Games + Spam Section will not count for posts, in fact tomorrow if possible. But yeah, just post your current post count here, and good luck!

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I'm not going to willingly participate, but I am so very sorry to hear you're now unemployed man.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
KingOfAllSaiyans said:
>CAD
Literally the most worthless currency. :shit
Not my fault we now have a shit government lol.

I'm not going to willingly participate, but I am so very sorry to hear you're now unemployed man.
My job is seasonal.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Reminder that this will end in 11 days.

Warmmedown

Elite
Koas shows his face. Damn it, feel cruel dropping the J without saying something about it. Wish he was doing it so he might fakin post in his about me.

We should have adverts or something to make money for this kinda thing.

This is my 586th 826th post. I'm reluctant to take money from an alcoholic so eh.

edit: wrong post count

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
@shchavkyossj2 (what a pain to type that lol) we don't get enough traffic to warrant ads, or at least I think Itachi said something similar. Plus ads are a turnoff, at least on a smaller site.

Do you want to be entered into this?

Warmmedown

Elite
Btw are we gonna have any anti-double posting rules or no? Like if you double post the second post must be at least 100 words.

Took me while to remember what I originally was gonna say in this post. Yeh I don't even use notifications lol. I have to manually open the menu to see if I have any and then the link doesn't work so it takes me 3-4 clicks to get to list by going via my user control system.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Nah, double posting isn't really a worry of mine at all.

Also, if you or anyone else want to join late, I'll do a solid estimate of how many posts you've made since the start date, and we can go from there. We can also extend the competition if need be.

Give me some feedback so I can know what is going on.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'll pay whoever won when I'm back.