Nila Reads Magi: The Labyrinth Of Magic

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
I purchased this manga set from @Yoshi almost a year ago, and am only now getting around to finally reading the series... I will begin momentarily, and update with any opinions I may have. It's been quite a long time since I last read an actual manga.

a60374b876354a9594392220ae5327a8.jpg

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Volume 1 has been read. I like the setting of the Middle East. It's Shonen, and it's funny; the recipe for an enjoyable read.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Volume 2 has been read. I'm really enjoying this manga, mainly because of the setting. I am particularly fond of the Middle East region

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Volume 3 has been read. This manga is packed with adventure, and I have barely just begun.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
I like the pace at which you’re reading this… LOL.
I'll be able to get through quite a few more volumes tomorrow. So far, I'm enjoying a brand new Shonen experience! It's refreshing.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Volume 4 has been read. I like the art style. I like the introduction of new characters. It's been more enjoyable that I'd care to admit.

1421559544.jpg

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Volume 5 has been read. The action is picking up and becoming more intense. It's refreshing to experience a new manga adventure filled with emotion.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Volume 6 has been read. I still have a long way to go, however, I already know that I'll dread as I reach the end of the series, and the adventure comes to an end.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
What do you think of Budel? LOL.
He's the type of character I despise. I've encountered a few similar to Budel in multiple games and anime. Truly detestable behavior.

Volume 7 has been read. Wow, the action and intensity is ramping up. So far, I'm ecstatic about this franchise.

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
I'm going to try and continue reading this weekend.