Official Power Levels Spreadsheet

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
I made a resource to detail all of the power levels officially published. So far it's just the anime and manga. I'll add more later. These are not my personal levels, it's from the official sources.

I started by copying from the Dragon Ball wiki but I corrected some errors and reformatted the table. One of the errors is that "Movie 6 Pamphlet" is listed as a source for many levels but it's actually Movie 3 Pamphlet(I should know, I own it. Two of them actually).

I also provided expanded the sources to include multiple if the same number was given across multiple sources. I tried to order the table chronologically, both by the narrative and ordering the sources by chronological publication. If I got something wrong I'll fix it.

Here it is:

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Did you know Kanzenshuu has already compiled most of the official numbers? Here.

There's still some game power levels that flew under their radar though. DB Wiki gives power level for Garlic Jr's Spice Boys mentioning some game as a source, and in the page of the game they give some pretty neat power levels. I've also heard talk about a game listing Oozaru Gohan (Late Saiyan Saga) as 10,000.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
@GreatSaiyaman123 Thanks, I'll bookmark that. However, Kanzenshuu's source scans are still very low-res, and their list of the sagas is not as comprehensive as mine.

For example, Kanzenshuu doesn't include the fact that Dodoria and Zarbon are listed as 15,000 and 17,000 in movie 3 pamphlet, respectively, among several others. My list is to show as many levels as possible.