One Month Stats

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
We are fast approaching one month since DBZeta was opened to the public. I'd like to thank you all for making it a very successful/fun month on the forum. Clearly, it was going to be difficult to maintain our very early activity, but we have done a great job.

Here are some statistics.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Members</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
c0N2L2G.png
</div>
We were steadily gaining members until June 13th, but it has since dramatically slowed down. I am to blame for this due to not advertising. I will begin advertising again to hopefully reach 100 members soon.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Topics</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
AjJqguM.png
pyJw2PD.png
</div>
Topics per day have gone down pretty dramatically, as we are currently averaging ~10-15 per day.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
U2mOZnB.png
syZk85i.png
</div>
In a dream world, we would be able to maintain the early 800-1000 posts per day, but this is not possible without topics to post in.

So there you have it. We still have very steady activity, and a solid amount as well. However more would never be a bad thing, and retaining members would also help us out a good deal.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
It appears we need a new attraction. People just aren't as impressed with DBZ as they used to be.

Arcadya

Low Class Warrior
Roleplaying is great for activity, but people need to be into the concept. I don't mean single thread RPs either, I mean entire projects that have their own section, where every city or area is its own thread. I've been on a couple boards that did that and they were active for a long while (years). The main thing that finally killed them was a dwindling userbase due to old members circlejerking.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I agree with that. Roleplaying is still a huge thing. It's just attracting that crowd that's not so easy.

maddoggninetyone

Low Class Warrior
Anything that deals with community involvement, like writing contests or anything that brings everyone together.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Very nice! We've had less than 100 members all this time, but really band together. (despite some arguments)

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Canis Latrans said:
I can make a Video on my channel advertising DragonballZeta if that would help?
That's awesome dude!

Arcadya

Low Class Warrior
I was working on a video myself, but then I moved... Won't have internet on my desktop until sometime after the 4th.

POOHEAD189

Low Class Warrior
Pyrus said:
It appears we need a new attraction. People just aren't as impressed with DBZ as they used to be.
I don't think DBZ Fans = DBZeta members
Some of us have gotten busy. I'll start showing up a bit more though at least. Emmeth and me can plan on DBZ versus