Peak Human (Real-Life) vs Gorilla

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
A Real-Life Peak Human. Think Of It As A Composite. The Most Power-Ful, Most Intelligent, Fastest, Most Durable, Most Athletic, Mastered Every Martial-Arts, Bite Power And What-Ever Else Possible.

Who Wins?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Would Said Human's Height & Weight Matter In A Big Way In This Fight?
"Gorilla strength is estimated to be about 10 times their body weight. Fully grown silverbacks are in actually stronger than 20 adult humans combined. A Silverback gorilla can lift 4,000 lb (1,810 kg) on a bench press.

No. There's no human capable of winning this, no matter the size.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
"Gorilla strength is estimated to be about 10 times their body weight. Fully grown silverbacks are in actually stronger than 20 adult humans combined. A Silverback gorilla can lift 4,000 lb (1,810 kg) on a bench press.

But A Peak Human Might Be Faster Than The Gorilla And Make It Tired. :troll:troll:troll

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
He picked up a huge bolder and crushed it with his bare hands in the anime. He can solo a gorilla.

As for the question at hand, I’d say a single human would at least need a spear or sword to make this competitive.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
The Human Has Peak Stamina Too Of-Course, Which Can Keep Him At Top Performance For The Longest Amount Of Time Possible For A Human, So He Could Run For Some-Time At-Least.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Where would a human run too? In a match like this, is it in something like a cage or gladiator arena, or is it in an open world because that changes a lot.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Good Q LOL. Assuming It's Not Too Confided The Gorilla Could Chase Him/Her/They In Circles LOL.

Maybe 2 Scenarios. One Very Confined And Another Open-World.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Open world is a bit negating because then it becomes environment based, and the odds of an average person outsmarting a gorilla are much higher than a person defeating one in combat. I could probably beat a gorilla in the open world if I could lure it under a ledge then drop a huge rock on it.

But in a gladiator environment, I'd say a peak human would need minimal protection. In the Roman Colosseum battles, humans were put in there with tigers and bears and all kinds of exotic animals and would on occasion prevail. Though contrary to popular belief, gladiators weren't ripped with a six pack, huge muscles and armor. They wore minimal armor, covering parts of their arms and legs, and sometimes a helmet, but it was considered cowardly to protect the vital organs, almost like cheating but not really. And because of this, gladiators were often burly, eating high carb diets and put on fat around their stomach area, which was often exposed.

I bring all this up because I think the standards of history show that a peak human could win this fight, but they'd need a bit of protection and something sharp. Then it becomes a bit of a toss up.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Open-World As-In Free To Move Around Where You Want In A Large Area. Nothing They Can Grab Or Use Though, But Rather A Barren Empty Area.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate

So Gorillas are about 25 times stronger than humans.

Chimpanzees are actually 5 times stronger than humans, and Gorillas are 5 times stronger than even that. Holy shit.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Chimps are usually significantly shorter than adult humans are and have less stamina, the 5x human male strength myth is overblown. Obviously they are significantly stronger pound for pound but it's hardly by a factor of 5x