Personal theory about the Final Flash & Kamehameha amp

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
With the Final Flash we know that Vegeta was able to destroy half of Cell's body while Goku was able to destroy Cell's main weakpoint and Cell just regenerated because of plot, but he actually got weaker, which tells me that the Kamehameha amp should have been greater.

In this theory, I'll try to explain the gaps and how it play a role in their amp

Final Flash vs Cell

We know for a fact that the Final Flash is stronger than Cell and that Cell is considerably ahead of Vegeta, otherwise, it'd have been the same outcome as with Piccolo's Light Grenade vs Imperfect Cell. Cell was confident of tanking it knowing of the Light Grenade, which tell us that Final Flash (expected) = Light Grenade in terms of amp which is a 1.5 amp in my book.

However, Trunks was also sure he surpassed his father and Cell saying to Trunks that he has easily surpassed him implies a larger gap from Trunks over Cell than the Final Flash over Cell himself.

Trunks was confident of defeating him even after seeing the Final Flash failed and Piccolo was amazed at how powerful Trunks is and he is without a doubt stronger than Celll:

Chapter: 386 (DBZ 192), P4.4-5
Context: Trunks tells Kuririn he won't need a senzu for his fight with Cell
Trunks: “Because I will definitely win.”
Kuririn: “He’s incredibly confident.”

Chapter: 387 (DBZ 193), P1.3, P2.1-3
Trunks: “What you’re about to see now…is my true power!!!”
Cell: “I see…It truly is magnificent power…You easily surpass me…But you can’t win against me like that…Absolutely not…”

Chapter: 387 (DBZ 193), P3.5.
Piccolo: “Absolutely incredible power! It’s even greater than Cell’s…! Un-unbelievable…!“

Also, another reference is when Vegeta said that Goku was one step ahead of him which likely would mean that 50% Goku is one step over the Final Flash (as Vegeta's power is irrelevant compared to him) while Cell was 2 steps ahead of Goku, which tell us that from his perspective Cell (vs Goku) over Goku is > to 50% Goku vs the Final Flash.
ed09b5ef492e_14.jpg

Vegeta - 100
Expected FF - 150
Cell - 211
Actual FF - 242.78

50% Goku = Grade 3 Trunks FP > Final Flash > Suppressed Perfect Cell > Vegeta

Kamehameha vs Cell:

When it comes to the Kamehameha, we know that Cell didn't alter his power level (only adjusted his speed) against both Goku and Gohan which clearly has to be more ahead of Cell than the Final Flash was over Suppressed PC.

SSJ Goku = 100
SSJ Gohan = 140
Cell (vs Goku/Gohan) = 142
Amped Kamehameha = 213

For reference:

FP Perfect Cell = 252

So, FP Perfect Cell also should have received a great amount of damage coming from the amped Kamehameha Goku used, but he'd be still stronger.

What do you think?