Piccolo and Mr. Boo

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
How big of a gap is there between them? They asked Piccolo first, right? So do they consider him stronger than Boo at this point?

Pocket-God

Elite
Pretty sure asking Buu to go with was set in stone, if Gohan had said yes to going with they would of left Piccolo out of the tourney :V

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Piccolo should slaughter Boo based on his performance against Frost.

Pocket-God

Elite
Well that's a rather unjustified opinion don't ya think? I mean we don't know that Buu wouldn't of done just as well or perhaps even better. We haven't seen him do anything in super besides fight Beerus ((Honestly he did better than everyone before Rageta)), eat and sleep.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
We don't have reason to believe Boo is stronger. He hasn't trained to our knowledge, if he can even gain power from training.

Pocket-God

Elite
Who said he needs to have gotten stronger? The more likely scenario is that everyone else is still just weaker than him o3o

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Do you consider SSJ Goku and Vegeta above Mr. Boo? Piccolo shouldn't be far off.

Pocket-God

Elite
It's hard to tell really, he's probably in the same ball park as them but whether he's stronger or weaker than them I'm not sure, Goku and Vegeta both held back in their matches, Goku vs Frost and Vegeta vs Cabba. But yeah I'd put Buu above all the Uni 6 team members besides Hit of course.

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Pocket-God said:
Well that's a rather unjustified opinion don't ya think? I mean we don't know that Buu wouldn't of done just as well or perhaps even better. We haven't seen him do anything in super besides fight Beerus ((Honestly he did better than everyone before Rageta)), eat and sleep.

At the bare minimum:

Piccolo > 3rd form Frost > base Goku > SSJ3 Goku > Mr. Boo

Piccolo > 3rf form Frost is obv

3rd form Frost > base Goku is obv

base Goku did way better against Beerus than SSJ3 Goku has

SSJ3 Goku > Mr. Boo is obv

Pocket-God

Elite
xmysticgohanx said:
Pocket-God said:

At the bare minimum:

I agree with your last statement, SSJ3 Goku > Mr.Buu
The rest is just Speculation :V

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
We didn't see Boo's power yet so it's all speculation. Piccolo's matcha against Frost proves how clever fighter he is and not based on his power.

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Pocket-God said:
xmysticgohanx said:
Pocket-God said:

At the bare minimum:

I agree with your last statement, SSJ3 Goku > Mr.Buu
The rest is just Speculation :V
It's all from feats