Pocket Monsters (2019)

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
I got bored last night and decided to watch a few episodes to see how shitty it was and to my surprise it’s actually not bad considering it’s part of the main series. Ash Didn’t get his usual intelligence reset like he normally does, but he has his dumbass moments like trying to use Thunderbolt on ground types (twice in the same episode on 2 different Pokémon). The new guy Go is pretty intelligent when it comes to Pokémon like Mays brother Max. I’m assuming he got his name from the Let’s Go! games since he just throws Pokeballs at wilds and catches them. Out of the 20 something Pokémon he caught so far he only had to actually battle 2 or 3 of them. So far Ash’s captures have been freebies (His mom left him Mr. Mime and Dragonite asked to travel with him). Team Rocket could actually be capable of doing shit with the system Giovanni set up for them with the Pokémon Vending Machine but they still get their asses kicked by Pikachu and a Scorbunny keeping the whole gag character shtick going. Instead of the gym route they got some Pokémon Championships like Sword/Shield has so that’s what Ash is going for.

The battles they showed are pretty entertaining so far so I’m probably going to watch until I’m all caught up since I’m bored as shit while I’m stuck in my house for the next week. Anyone else watched some of this?