Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Has anyone played these games? I recently started a new file in my let's go Pikachu to get a good nature on my Pikachu and beat it for the first time in about a week. Pretty underwhelming and a little too easy but there is some novelty to it I suppose.

I would be interested in a Let's Go Johto if it were to ever be made but I doubt it.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Yeah I really doubt they'll make Johto remakes. There's really nothing special about Johto's lore like there was with the creation trio of Sinnoh and Arceus, plus the anime (which is heavily influenced by Game Freak) didn't even bother to do a Johto Battle Frontier season similar to the Kanto Battle Frontier in AG. Not to mention, there are hardly any "iconic" "cute" Pokemon in Johto like Pikachu and Eevee, except perhaps Marill - and that one evolves via level up.

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
I’d like them a lot more if they didn’t take away the wild battles. Only reason why I didn’t start a new save file.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Was chaining Clefairys and ended up getting a shiny Chansey. Lonely nature though :rumoosh

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Pretty well the only positive unfortunately.