Post a picture that proves Dragon Ball Z is a great show

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
5aeb363079b0191d7b8f979f3c3b95a82569b847.jpg

Molly4dolly

I'm new to this forum, but I just had to jump in and share my love for Dragon Ball Z. I mean, just take a look at this picture! It's Gohan in all his epicness, ready to kick some serious butt! This show has everything: intense battles, awesome transformations, and a storyline that keeps you on the edge of your seat. It's a classic that never gets old! If you want to decorate your place with some Dragon Ball Z videos, check out this cool frameshop https://www.frameshop.com.au. They've got some fantastic options to display your favorite moments from the series.

Last edited:

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I'm new to this forum, but I just had to jump in and share my love for Dragon Ball Z. I mean, just take a look at this picture! It's Gohan in all his epicness, ready to kick some serious butt! This show has everything: intense battles, awesome transformations, and a storyline that keeps you on the edge of your seat. It's a classic that never gets old!
Wow Molly4dolly! That sure is an amazing photo! Look at my photo, it's on the Namekian Piccolo! He is known for his green skin!