Predictions For The Wano Arc

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Title.

Oda possibly realized that making a superficial Alabasta written like Marineford was a bad idea. I'm guessing he'll shape up next Arc. I'd also love to see Kaido in this upcoming Arc, as well.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
I think Kaido owns Wano Kingdom like how Big Mam owns Fishman island. Also based on the fact that Ace has been to Wano Kingdom I believe Whitebeard used to own it. But after Whitebeard died Kaido took over and now people from Wano Kingdom hate pirates. I think this will start the conflict. Kaido is probably their already working on his plans. Kaido's plans will cause the Marines to arrive as well. And that's my brief theory of Wano Kingdom<hr />Also I think before Wano Kingdom their will be a mini Sanji arc with Sanji going to the Big Mam family reunion

Alex Boss

High Class Warrior
This arc is promising. This will bring OP definitely back if Oda doesn't bring 100 characters in 1 arc.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
Want will be Zoro's arc. The can wait to see Zoro be a beast. I feel like we will see Sheillew will be in Wano just like how Burgess was in Dressrosa