SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Battle Jacket Black > Black >= Blue > Metallic > Murasaki > Silver >> White

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
#1 Black - Took a punch from post-Karin Goku fairly well, which is more than can be said of anyone else in the ranks, especially when Blue was oneshot material to Taopaipai.

#2 Blue - Pretty straightforward. Guy nearly killed Kuririn and Goku overpowering him was enough for Kuririn to see Goku had gotten stronger.

#3 Metallic - Put up a good fight against Goku, even though Goku wasn't going all-out.

#4 Murasaki - Was placed on a higher level of Muscle Tower than Metallic. Even if due to his ninjutsu and his quintuplet trickery, being deemed capable of handling threats that can overpower or outlast Metallic is no small feat.

#5 Silver - His speed impressed Goku, so he ought to be fairly superhuman.

#6 White - Taking a punch from Goku, even if heavily fatigued, and being knocked into a ceiling whilst only suffering minor injuries is too impressive to just be seen as an average human.

#7 Yellow - By virtue of being a tiger, I'd assume his strength ought to be solidly above an average human.

#8 Violet - All we have to go on her is filler feats (which is better than nothing, unlike Dark), in which she was shown to have athleticism on the level of someone such as Lunch. She ought to be above Dark based on that. Her full power makes her the true #1 if going by the DBZ Movie 3 pamphlet saying she has a battle power of 150 though. :rape

#9 Dark - Literally did nothing but be a fat fuck jabroni.

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
theallpowerfulpuipui said:
1. Cell
2. 16
3. 17
4. 18
5. 20
6. 19
7. Red

Not RRA staff members, more like remnants of a great army.

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Captain Cadaver said:
#1 Black - Took a punch from post-Karin Goku fairly well, which is more than can be said of anyone else in the ranks, especially when Blue was oneshot material to Taopaipai.

#2 Blue - Pretty straightforward. Guy nearly killed Kuririn and Goku overpowering him was enough for Kuririn to see Goku had gotten stronger.

#3 Metallic - Put up a good fight against Goku, even though Goku wasn't going all-out.

#4 Murasaki - Was placed on a higher level of Muscle Tower than Metallic. Even if due to his ninjutsu and his quintuplet trickery, being deemed capable of handling threats that can overpower or outlast Metallic is no small feat.

#5 Silver - His speed impressed Goku, so he ought to be fairly superhuman.

#6 White - Taking a punch from Goku, even if heavily fatigued, and being knocked into a ceiling whilst only suffering minor injuries is too impressive to just be seen as an average human.

#7 Yellow - By virtue of being a tiger, I'd assume his strength out to be solidly above an average human.

#8 Violet - All we have to go on her is filler feats (which is better than nothing, unlike Dark), in which she was shown to have athleticism on the level of someone such as Lunch. She ought to be above Dark based on that. Her full power makes her the true #1 if going by the DBZ Movie 3 pamphlet saying she has a battle power of 150 though. :rape

#9 Dark - Literally did nothing but be a fat fuck jabroni.

I agree very much with this. Not counting Tao, I think this is very accurate.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Is Murasaki then? Murasaki is only given a rank in the anime iirc.

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Super Saiyan said:
Is Murasaki then? Murasaki is only given a rank in the anime iirc.

Murasaki is a being of conscience. He knows his actions, not bound by instinct like Buyon is.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Buyon seemed pretty aware of his situation and his surroundings, and was able to take orders from White iirc. While he’s incapable of speaking, I think he’s more advanced than a purely instinct based organism.

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Super Saiyan said:
Buyon seemed pretty aware of his situation and his surroundings, and was able to take orders from White iirc. While he’s incapable of speaking, I think he’s more advanced than a purely instinct based organism.

A dog can take orders from humans, but they're not sentiently aware of their actions.

Though they do give jobs to dogs these days, so why not Buyon.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I suppose.

I agree he wouldn’t count as staff. Where would you rank him hypothetically?

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Super Saiyan said:
I suppose.

I agree he wouldn’t count as staff. Where would you rank him hypothetically?

Difficult. I don't think he's particularily strong, he's just resilient as fuck. He does have some potent lightning ki, so maybe above Silver and White?

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
Red<Average soldiers<White<Silver<Purple<Metallic (battery semi charged)<Blue<Buyon (power)<Eight<Black<Taopaipai<Battle jacket<Buyon (defense)<Nineteen<Twenty<Eighteen<Seventeen<Imperfect Cell<Sixteen<Semi Perfect Cell<Perfect Cell<Super Perfect Cell<Ultra Perfect Cell<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Metallic (unseen fully charged battery)

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Battle Jacket Black
Black (no Battle Jacket)
Blue
Metallic
Murasaki
Coronel Silver
General White
Violet
Yellow

The latest two are merely speculation, as they haven't basically anything going for their strength. Yellow was killed quickly by Goku, upon capturing Upa, while Violet was shown in a panel or so iirc.

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Got my answer from CC, though most of you seem to align with him. I did not intend for anyone to include the androids of Dr. Gero.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Emmet said:
I did not intend for anyone to include the androids of Dr. Gero.
I guess it makes sense to include Gero since he's a ranked individual, though I agree doing so is getting a little pedantic about the topic's title rather than the message of it.

Emmeth

Elite
Staff member
Advisor
Captain Cadaver said:
Emmet said:
I did not intend for anyone to include the androids of Dr. Gero.
I guess it makes sense to include Gero since he's a ranked individual, though I agree doing so is getting a little pedantic about the topic's title rather than the message of it.

I was going of the assumption that the RRA was defunct and destroyed once Goku killed Black. Gero didn't use the old HQ as his base to build his androids and he worked in secret. The Androids are RRA property, but they're not fighting on behalf of RRA.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I agree. Still, Gero was given a military rank as a doctor which he held onto until his death, so counting him as a member wouldn't be out of the question, from a certain point of view.