Recruitment

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Saiyan said:
How about Kaijukai from Neo?
He's already been invited.

Anyway, I've done so much advertising, I'm getting exhausted. SSJ2 and I shouldn't be the only ones doing this. After all, remember the reward you guys will get if you recruit at least 3 members here.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
What I feared is happening. Stark (who I invited) said he needs a reason to join because Shinden failed. People still don't realize that COH meant for Shinden to be a closed off clique and we need to reassure them that this isn't like Shinden and that we're going to promote it like crazy.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
That's fine man. Several people who I asked denied it as well. So long as we keep gaining members it's all cool. This forum has no association with Shinden anyway.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Thats what Withheldforprivacy said as well. Since the Shinden failed, he's also expecting this forum will be fail as well. If we didn't fail then he might join here.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
People don't understand that Shinden was an elite forum that was meant to be closed off. This forum has different staff, as well. That's really flawed logic people are thinking.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
What I said to Withheld:

Dude... Saiyan just told us you didn't want to join Zeta because you think it'll fail like Shinden did. You guys should have never gotten your hopes that high for Shinden in the first place. People always seem to forget that Shinden was intended to be a closed off forum for the best debaters around. This forum is intended to be completely different from that. I'm not forcing you to join, but if that's your logic, I gotta say, it's quite flawed.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Big Green The Yoshi said:
People don't understand that Shinden was an elite forum that was meant to be closed off. This forum has different staff, as well. That's really flawed logic people are thinking.
Agreed. And this is what Withheld original said

Sweetie, in the past, i have received many invitations about new, exciting DBZ forums. They all crumbled in less than one month. There is no place for a new DBZ forum. Neoseeker and DBZF will be the dominant ones and any other attempt is doomed to fail. If you think i'm wrong, wait one month. If the forum is still active (i mean more than 2 posts per day), i might join.

Lets see what will happen after 1 month.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I threw up a link on facebook to beckon my nerdiest of friends.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
MysticVegeta said:
You were the one that thought it was spam. :'(
yeah because i didn't know who invited me obvsly

that was at first, before i found out

why did u say that?

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Fantastische Hure said:
MysticVegeta said:

why did u say that?
Mr SSJ wanted me 2 ask you but then when I was talking to u u said u thought it was spam. Therefore I figured U didn't want 2.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
MysticVegeta said:
Fantastische Hure said:
MysticVegeta said:

why did u say that?
Mr SSJ wanted me 2 ask you but then when I was talking to u u said u thought it was spam. Therefore I figured U didn't want 2.
First of you didn't ask then, because you didn't even bring up the forum until we talked about another forum, and even then you never asked.

Second, like I said I thought it was spam at first when I was PM'ed and though it was just a spam account to advertise some stupe forum.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I dont like seeing my parents argue!!!

Plz stop :'(

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
MysticVegeta said:
Well u have to beat the bush so-to-speak because u can get in trouble for PM advertising. (ask Borris Norris)
You could have asked me on another forum or not?

Anyways, I have found it in my heart to forgive you for your evil actions.

All is forgiven my son.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Fantastische Hure said:
MysticVegeta said:
Well u have to beat the bush so-to-speak because u can get in trouble for PM advertising. (ask Borris Norris)
You could have asked me on another forum or not?

Anyways, I have found it in my heart to forgive you for your evil actions.

All is forgiven my son.
Do you forgive me?