Robin

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Does anyone find her almost bipolar change of character after Alabasta to be weird? In Alabasta, she didn't care about killing people, and was even enraged when people got in her way. It's a complete difference to who she became immediately after that, as she seems like such a passive person now.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
She gets a bit angered during Skypiea when some fuckwad almost destroyed ancient ruins iirc. I think there's still that side to her but we only see it when she really, really gives a shit about the situation at hand, which isn't often.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I just was not a fan of how she was handled. In Alabasta she was treated as a power house, what, working side by side with a Shichibukai and all. Now she usually gets thrown aside like fodder.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
She volumptuous as hell now though... Hell, she's practically One Piece's best fanservice character now. What more could you ask for?

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Wow trust me, I was thinking the exactly same thing. Yea I agreed with you. I Alabasta she acted all indifferent, doesn't bothering if people get killed in the war. He has a completely change of deal with things. It's really odd.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
I agree that she's been treated poorly post-CP9, just don't think her personality changed all that tremendously. But I see what you mean and this kind of thing is rather typical of OP so maybe I'm just used to it.