Seraphim expectations

Future Warrior

Elite
What do you expect of them in the story? They are already quite powerful even as children, their adult versions must be terrifying.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I have no idea. Before the Wano war, Kaido said the government had weapons that would become a threat to even them which is why they abolished the Shichibukai. Whether that was referring to the Seraphim or their ancient weapon is unclear. The Seraphim didn't seem all that impressive from what I remember though.

Future Warrior

Elite
I have no idea. Before the Wano war, Kaido said the government had weapons that would become a threat to even them which is why they abolished the Shichibukai. Whether that was referring to the Seraphim or their ancient weapon is unclear. The Seraphim didn't seem all that impressive from what I remember though.
They are no joke lol.

IMG_4289.jpeg

They are meant to be superior versions of the Shichibukai (Eventually at least)

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Hm, true. Forgot about that. I'll have to reread Egghead later

Future Warrior

Elite
It just dawned on me that Zoro is gonna be fighting an enhanced version of Mihawk lol.

Power escalation must be a lot bigger than we think for EOS.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah I guess if they are taking attacks from current G4 Luffy they have to be pretty strong. Like 1st commander level or possibly above that even. I have no idea what Oda’s plan is right now. It feels like he’s kind of written himself into a corner with how strong he made the Gorosei, and now the Seraphim as well being treated as threats. There shouldn’t be that much more progression for Luffy.

Future Warrior

Elite
There shouldn’t be that much more progression for Luffy.
Well, I think Luffy surpassing Roger and Primebeard isn't that crazy. Those guys are probably about a step above current Luffy (presumably),

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Well, I think Luffy surpassing Roger and Primebeard isn't that crazy. Those guys are probably about a step above current Luffy (presumably),
I don't disagree there. I just find it odd for all of the Gorosei and presumably Imu to be threats to Prime Roger level, and then there will be even more powers around that level by the end of the series.