Shitposting/Spam threads

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
This is just a friendly reminder that shitposting is encouraged here at DBZETA. We love our members, and the politically incorrect landslide of memes and humour that they bring. But we asked that spam topics and high energy shitposting be contained in the Reality Check Clinic.

If a thread is off-topic, goes off the rails or comes across as spam, we will move the thread to the proper section or close it completely.

Thankee. Long days and pleasant nights.

:sure

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
The amount of shit posting lately is too damn high.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
I gotta be me. I'm a joker now, so expect mainly that from me. Really that's the main reason I'm here, so I can feel free to joke around and be silly without fear of being moderated/banned.

Pretty much the reason I left Neo..... Martin decided it was a good decision to delete a shit load of my comedic posts and ban me for spamming. So, if that were to happen here, I'd have to leave here as well.

No point in posting to a forum if I can't comfortably be myself.

I usually get a few laughs and on par silly replies, so I assume most people either like my humor or are indifferent to it. Just like on Neo.... It's funny how numerous people have told me that Neo sucks now without me and my nonsense.... lol....

So yeah, my shitposting ain't goin nowhere. Hopefully that won't be a problem.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I shitpost more than anyone

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
TheallpowerfulPocus said:
There's been a lack of shitposting these days, my spam game has been lame af.

Nice avatar DRock.

You've let me down, son.