Sooo... Ask the Overlord?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
What is your preferred beverage to drink?

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
Southern Gothic said:
What is your preferred beverage to drink?
I'm sXe (to an extent) so I don't drink alcohol. I don't really like soda or juice (I don't mind Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Mr. Pibb or Apple Juice but I just choose not to drink it). I prefer water over anything else.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
Lord Saiyajin said:
What is the most hate thing on dragonball? IYO.
I don't think there is a single most hated thing in DBZ. I don't know if you're referring to the series or just everything about in general. But things I do know that are most hated are

Gohan Post Cell Games - Badass 9 year old turns into a goofy wimp running around playing superhero
Dragonball GT - A fair number of people like it, but it does seem more hated than liked.
Brolytards - Speakes for itself
Dragonball: Evolution - I've only seen 2 people who actually like this movie...everyone else can agree that this movie was a piece of shit

The Fanbase - It's fine to love DBZ but there is such as thing as taking it too far with the belief that the characters in the DBZ Universe are invincible.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
I usually ask how old someone is for the first question but I already know now lol so.... Favorite color?

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
Super Saiyan Overlord1007 said:
withheldforprivacy said:
What would have happened if Joey had attacked Marik during the last turn?
He would've won obviously. Marik was shitting bricks when he saw he was still standing
(facepalm)...I know he'd have won, i asked what....forget it.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
This question was inspired by a procedural drama series' episode:
What would you do if, in the future, your hypothetical wife was raped and, after that, she hated all men,
including you?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
What is the first anime you remember watching? What anime/manga got you into the genre?