SSJ Bardock battle power

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Whats your best guess for SSJ Bardock's battle power, from Episode of Bardock? I have him at 1 million.

I figure pretty low. He didn't train nearly as much as Goku or Vegeta, and transformed with what I figure is a pretty weak base form.

20, 000 base

x50 SSJ

Pure guesswork, giving him a zenkai post his first special.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Don't think Bardock got a zenkai. He never seems to realize that he's gotten stronger and there's never any indication that he was ever near death (despite the fact that he took an attack that should've killed him, but hey, he's somehow alive...). Someone else had a pretty convincing argument for him not getting one, I just can't recall all too well.

I'd go with something like 9500 base, 475,000 SSJ.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I'd probably give him a Zenkai, though for the reasons Kyo mentioned, not a huge one. I'd at best say it was a layered one from surviving Dodoria's blast and Freeza's Death Ball. His only noteworthy feat in EoB was grazing Chilled's lip, who doesn't need to be excessively powerful for that time, since he's not noted to be a mutant of his race like Freeza or Cold (or Ginyu, for that matter).

Personally, I'd place Bardock no higher than 15k, with his SSJ form reaching 750k. There is the whole thing about the minimum power requirements for SSJ implied during Goku's battle with the Ginyu Tokusentai, however, subsequent spinoff material made by Toriyama such as Neko Majin Z makes that debatable (even if the mentioned work is a gag one).
Working with that, however, the absolute limit I'd place Base Bardock at through this whole Plot-Zenkai fapping would be on similar grounds to Base Future Trunks before Gohan's death, which is still little higher than 60k (or 3mil for SSJ).

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Math fixed lol.

I don't know how I feel about this Zenkai business. The first Bardock special spent a lot of time pushing the idea that he and his team were reaching elite levels because of all their constant fighting. Surely at least raising him a couple thousand after almost dying is in order.

I did question the minimum battle power required for SSJ, but Bardock is going to be low no matter which way I spin it. I'm fine with that, since I agree Chilled is weak sauce.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
I wrote this for an extra post.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
EoB Bardock I put on the same level level as Vegeta from the Saiyan Saga more or less so I have SSJ Bardock inbetween 1st & 2nd Form Frieza.

Base Bardock: 17,200
SSJ Bardock: 860,000