SSJ2 Goku>Movie 10 Broly?

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
At the end of Bio Broly when the Broly clone dies, Goku gets called for help when Broly is rampaging in Hell. We can infer from this that Broly's soul returns to a clone body in the living world, otherwise there would be a Broly on Earth and the Afterlife simultaneously. Bio-Broly was before SSJ3 debuted, so would this mean that Super Saiyan 2 Goku is stronger than Broly at his strongest(movie 10)? And how would that work with SEG multipliers?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Goku got haxed in M11. If just SSJ2 Goku was stronger than Broly in M10, then Gohan/Goten wouldn't have been needed to help with the KHH.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Goku may have just been close to or equal to Broli at that point. And Goku is pretty good in an even fight, so I would call him if there was trouble.

We don't know what kind of training he did in the after life, so he may have gone from below Broli in M10 to being equal to him when Bio Broli rolls around.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Then again, there should be two Broli's in Hell right? The clone is a seperate entity, so...did the real Broli get mad about his clone and start rampaging, or was it the clone who was causing trouble in Hell?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Fantastische Hure said:
Did the clone have a soul?
Well that's a whole different debate. :troll2

But why else would he be acting up at the very moment the clone died?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
You must view the ending of M10 differently then.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Why's that? Even if Goku did go Super Saiyan 2 like a lot believe, Broly was quickly overwhelmed after that.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Because he had SSJ1/2 Gohan, SSJ Goten, and a distraction from Trunks helping him.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
That's true, but nothing says he absolutely needed them to overwhelm Broly. Him going SS2 is the last thing we see before Broly's blast being overwhelmed.

Besides, I only go with Gohan being a Super Saiyan 2 in the beam struggle anyway. Though he started off as a regular Super Saiyan.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Does the narrator have to say "Broly was defeated because Goku had the help of the others, or else they would have died"? Is having those events happen not enough? Toei basically copied the filler version of SPC being killed by Gohan. A bunch of peons were attacking him, and a distraction helped to win the battle.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Maybe he wasn't lending 100% of his power. Just some sprinkles for the kids.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Well, no... not really. It just seems assumptious (is that a word?) to say that everyone else was required. Trunks' blast didn't seem to do that much, and then as soon as Goku "transforms" Broly was quickly overwhelmed. Do you think SS Goten or SS/2 Gohan would make that much of a difference?

And I mean Goku actually being a Super Saiyan 2 isn't really fact either...

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Mike said:
Well, no... not really. It just seems assumptious (is that a word?) to say that everyone else was required. Trunks' blast didn't seem to do that much, and then as soon as Goku "transforms" Broly was quickly overwhelmed. Do you think SS Goten or SS/2 Gohan would make that much of a difference?

And I mean Goku actually being a Super Saiyan 2 isn't really fact either...
Presumptuous ;)

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Mike said:
Wow I'm an idiot
I'll let it slide because you know GT so well. And those people make the world a better place.
:CC

Pakl

High Class Warrior
SuperSaiyan2 said:
Goku got haxed in M11. If just SSJ2 Goku was stronger than Broly in M10, then Gohan/Goten wouldn't have been needed to help with the KHH.
There is no hax

SSjin 2 Goku is a little bit stronger than Broli imo and he was not SSjin 2 in movie 10.... Feel free to ask me why :troll

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Guliver said:
SuperSaiyan2 said:
There is no hax

SSjin 2 Goku is a little bit stronger than Broli imo and he was not SSjin 2 in movie 10.... Feel free to ask me why :troll
y

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
I think Toei's logic in Movie 11 is that Broly's soul returns to the living world when he is cloned. Let's be civil as well, don't insult, but disagree all you want.