SSJ3 Goku BoG Vs Buff Boo

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Scenario 1: If you guys believe Goku is weaker than Gohan by the time of Bog then he'll have to face Buff Boo.

Scenario 2: If you guys believe stronger than Gohan then make it against Bootenks

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I roll with the theory of SSJ Gotenks > SS3 Goku during the film, since Vegeta didn't think Beerus would be that strong after Gotenks got spanked into submission, so Boo wrecks him imo.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
I roll with the theory of SSJ Gotenks > SS3 Goku during the film, since Vegeta didn't think Beerus would be that strong after Gotenks got spanked into submission, so Boo wrecks him imo.
CC, I very much agree with SSJ Gotenks (BoG)> Goku SSJ3 (BoG), but they seem to make us understand that Goku SSJ3 (BoG) is> Gohan (BoG). I'm really very confused if Gohan (BoG against Bills) was a SSJ or mystical, but I tend to think it was mystical because if Gohan (BoG) was only SSJ, would seem to be equal to Gohan SSJ (Post Espada Z) as well Mr Boo know is> / >> Gohan SSJ (Post Espada Z). Good and BoG when Bills defeat in an instant to Mr Boo, Mystic Gohan looks and looking become the thinking get it over with Bills. For me perhaps SSJ Gohan (BoG) was only when given energy to Goku and Gohan then was = SSJ Gohan Mystic, as mentioned in the Old Kaioshin, if transformed into SSJ simply not change their power. In FnF, it's another story, Mystic Gohan loses its status and it says it is now and probably only SSJ SSJ Gohan (FnF) is = Gohan SSJ (Post Espada Z). There are also other statements that make me think that Goku and Vegeta are tremendously more powerful than their counterparts in Boo, for example Kaiosama Goku warned that Bills was tremendously superior to yet Goku thought that being a SSJ2 would be more than enough to defeat. So Goku SSJ2 (BoG) >>>>> Goku SSJ3 (Boo). Anyway you think?

Lord Beerus

Low Class Warrior
Buff Boo still stomps Goku. BOG provides no indication that Goku as a SSJ3 became any stronger.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
Most of Vegeta, Z-Fighters, and Beerus' statements heavily imply that Goku has surpassed Gohan by BOG. So Goku easy

SIAD

Elite
Epicnessbeyond said:
Most of Vegeta, Z-Fighters, and Beerus' statements heavily imply that Goku has surpassed Gohan by BOG. So Goku easy
From what I have understood Gohan BoG has a Semi Mystic (probably equal to their potential semi unlocked) power because we give a clear message that Goku SSJ3 (BoG) is the most powerful non-fusible film character. It even seems that the same Vegeta SSJ2 (BoG) is more powerful than Gohan and end of BoG, Gohan becomes a regular SSJ.

SIAD

Elite
Epicnessbeyond said:
From what I have understood Gohan BoG has a Semi Mystic (probably equal to their potential semi unlocked) power because we give a clear message that Goku SSJ3 (BoG) is the most powerful non-fusible film character. It even seems that the same Vegeta SSJ2 (BoG) is more powerful than Gohan and end of BoG, Gohan becomes a regular SSJ. Also remember that Gotenks SSJ (BoG) is> / >> Goku SSJ3 (BoG), because not imagine Vegeta Bills give him a beating of that magnitude Gotenks SSJ (BoG), eventhough it knew defeated Bills Goku SSJ3 (BoG) with 2 single strokes. However Vegeta knew that even Gotenks SSJ3 (BoG) had no chance against Bills, so I do not have a very big difference between Gotenks SSJ (BoG) on Goku SSJ3 (BoG). Good for the same reasons I have Goku and Vegeta (BoG) >>>>> Goku and Vegeta (Boo). Good and we must also add that Goku SSJ2 (BoG) is wanted to face against Bills, eventhough it Kaiosama said that Bills is much more powerful than Goku SSJ3 (Boo). I have also Gotenks (BoG)> / >> Gotenks (Post Rosat).