SSJ4 is MAXIMUM

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
17dd6e9691a8674972ee12f3322f9f44.png

SSJ4 Gogeta >> SSJB Gogeta and Ultra Instinct :ha :ha :ha

Not canon, but pr funny how a form that's a combination of regular Super Saiyan and Oozaru (and one that was confirmed to be equal or below Z Vegetto) gets this type of hype over God forms stacking SSJ and the ultimate fighting technique (in vidya games, at least).

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
It makes sense considering SBV1 > all of Super.

Future Warrior

Elite
It's just a video game, but I've always considered the fact that if they were to do an official crossover between DBS and GT, then you'd bet that they would have GT's higher ups keep up with anybody from Super.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Reminder that the GT Perfect Files state SS4 Gogeta is the strongest in all dimensions. SS4 GOATgeta >> Zen-Oh :panties.

Future Warrior said:
It's just a video game, but I've always considered the fact that if they were to do an official crossover between DBS and GT, then you'd bet that they would have GT's higher ups keep up with anybody from Super.
DBH is pretty much an official crossover, and they only had Xeno Goku (who ought to be stronger than GT Goku)'s SS4 form be even with SSB Galu. Granted, you could say the Super characters in Heroes were just ridiculously stronger than their main timeline selves when considering the SSB Gogeta ~ Zen-Oh statement.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Sorry to be a party pooper but this was a mistranslation. In the original Japanese rendition of the line Gohan merely says SSJ4 is a form different than either Blue or UI and that he's never seen something like this - without openly making things a power statement implying SSJ4 > Super.

I wouldn't consider DBH to be credible in just about anything. In the anime they had SSJB Vegetto with fucking Kaioken x 2 activated still struggle against normal Cumber and had Cumber while SSJ3 (albeit, his multiplier does seem waaaaay lower than 400x) narrowly lose to SSJ4 Xeno Vegetto despite the fusees in both fusions appearing roughly equal - only to later have SSJB Vegetto without Kaioken appear only slightly weaker than fucking LIMIT BREAKER SUPER FULL POWER SAIYAN 4 Xeno Vegetto and able to contend with Limit Breaker Broly (who's noticeably stronger than either Vegetto). The power chains in that series are just the textbook case of "Every character is as strong as the writer feels like." Thankfully the manga version is more logical with the power chains what with SSJB KKx2 Vegetto equaling Golden Oozaru Cumber and SSJ4 Vegetto being inferior to SSJ3 Cumber (although MUI Galu was stronger), but since it still follows the same plotline the more logical power chains only manage to bring it up to a 2/10 rating and not a 0 or 1.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Not surprising, considering video games haven't really done much to hype up GT (eg. Xenoverse suggesting SS4 Gogeta is only a match for BoG Beerus or having SS4 Goku/Vegeta stalemate Pre-FT Arc SSB Goku/Vegeta).

Yeah, I wouldn't say DBH is credible for anything, though the fact it's still an "official" crossover still warranted it being brought up.

Future Warrior

Elite
Kenshi said:
Sorry to be a party pooper but this was a mistranslation. In the original Japanese rendition of the line Gohan merely says SSJ4 is a form different than either Blue or UI and that he's never seen something like this - without openly making things a power statement implying SSJ4 > Super.

I had a feeling it was a mistranslation but even if it wasn't, generic win quotes aren't supposed to mean anything. I mean, when you have Coola calling Beerus's power pathetic that says a lot. Plus, the dramatic finish between SSJ Blue Gogeta and SSJ4 Gogeta was made purposely vague as to who was stronger between the two.