Submit inquiries here.

WhiteFox

Low Class Warrior
Probably nothing. If I were a god, I'd have bigger things to worry about.

WhiteFox

Low Class Warrior
I suppose it depends on the song. A lot of times that stuff is just coincidence.

WhiteFox

Low Class Warrior
A Fox. I'm not biased at all! But I've heard more stories about foxes, and they're always super cunning.

WhiteFox

Low Class Warrior
Bump! Im bored, let's see if I can get some more questions.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
Name the 40 cards at every deck of every participant at Duelist Kingdom/Battlecity tournaments (even the off
screen ones).

WhiteFox

Low Class Warrior
@withheld I'm not sure that they ever revealed all 40 cards of every competitors deck back then. If you can tell me I'd be impressed though.

@shchavkyossj2 I'm not really sure why there's not. I'm just a dude who posts sometimes

WhiteFox

Low Class Warrior
that comes down to personal preference which is something I can't predict. Also, bump

Pocket-God

Elite
So what made you decide to come back to Zeta after such a long time?

WhiteFox

Low Class Warrior
Just felt like rejoining a forum again. I had one up with some old friends that I was even a mod of, but I guess people got bored and activity dropped. To be fair, there were only 30 members at the most, with probably half of them active.

WhiteFox

Low Class Warrior
That was kind of the problem. It wasn't really about anything. Just an attempt to bring the community of tfsabridged (and all the other sites we had to go to) back together, while branching out to others. It had a slight DBZ theme, along with an rp section, and just anime in general.

WhiteFox

Low Class Warrior
I'd say action usually, like DBZ, My Hero Academia, Naruto, etc. I also really enjoy Slice of Life anime though. I'm not really sure why.

WhiteFox

Low Class Warrior
I haven't really watched any (Unless you count Hellsing Ultimate), but I wouldn't be against trying it.