Super Perfect Cell and Broly M10 Vs Ssjin2 Kid Gohan and Gok

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
GokhanDBZfan said:
He is stated to be equal to Cell and it's never contradicted.
Always assume maximum power unless stated otherwise.
So you believe Gohan was Ssjin2 against Dabura?

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
Yes.
The only bit of evidence going against him being a SSJ2 is the lack of sparks and sharper aura.

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
No, why would I think that?
If you are going to bring up Goku's surprise at SSJ2 Majin Vegeta, here is my response in advance:
He was surprised by Majin Vegeta's power, not the form.Vegeta already revealed he has Super Saiyan 2 before Gohan fought Dabra.

Pointer

Low Class Warrior
GokhanDBZfan said:
yeah so vegeta is a liar as he stated Gohan is way weaker than kis kid self

Yet his teen ssj is equal to SPC what his kid ssj2 could barely defeat

Seems legit

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
SSJ2 Kid Gohan could defeat SPC with relative ease, if his ki wasn't cut in half.
He wasn't instantly overwhelmed by Cell's Kamehameha at >50%, after all.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
GokhanDBZfan said:
No, why would I think that?
If you are going to bring up Goku's surprise at SSJ2 Majin Vegeta, here is my response in advance:
He was surprised by Majin Vegeta's power, not the form.Vegeta already revealed he has Super Saiyan 2 before Gohan fought Dabra.
When you look at the context. It was meant for them to revealed their Ssjin2 form. Goku already said he's gonna end the fight quickly, if he think Vegeta does have a Ssjin2 then he would just tell him to go Ssjin2 like he always tell to his opponent.

When did Vegetables reveal he has Ssjin2 before Gohan fought Dabura?

Pointer

Low Class Warrior
GokhanDBZfan said:
SSJ2 Kid Gohan could defeat SPC with relative ease, if his ki wasn't cut in half.
He wasn't instantly overwhelmed by Cell's Kamehameha at >50%, after all.
Even Full power pre zenkai cell was said to be " a threat" to ssj2 gohan if he still keep playin around

Also Cell was confident in his victory which means he was damn close to Gohan

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
It was already revealed in Goku's fight with Yakon.

Why would he tell him, when he said he wanted to end the fight quickly?
He probably expect Vegeta to transform as well.
Besides, Goku doesn't tell his enemy to go all out.I can't recall a single instance, where he did.
He waits for Freeza to power up, but Freeza decided to go all out on his own and his mind was affected by the SSJ form in that instance anyway.

Chapter: 452 (DBZ 258), P1.1-4
Goku: “Gohan, it’s your turn next, but have you trained properly?â€￾
Vegeta: “Unfortunately, it seems he got carried away in peace and didn’t do any significant training. Our powers are higher than his now…Though I suppose there’s no telling what would happen if he snapped and went into a frenzy… â€￾

He was a threat to Gohan and the others, because they didn't know what stunt he might pull.
And sure enough, he turns out to be a threat, only in his Semi-Perfect form.

Cell was a cocky moron.

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
Goku doesn't have a calculator in his hand to correctly calculate SSJ2 Majin Vegeta's power.
Furthermore, Vegeta might not have been at full power as a Super Saiyan.

They aren't shocked by his Super Saiyan 2 form.

Dabra overheard Vegeta's babbing about how he can kill Dabra.Kaioshin didn't know sh*t about the Super Saiyans.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
GokhanDBZfan said:
Goku doesn't have a calculator in his hand to correctly calculate SSJ2 Majin Vegeta's power.
Furthermore, Vegeta might not have been at full power as a Super Saiyan.

They aren't shocked by his Super Saiyan 2 form.

Dabra overheard Vegeta's babbing about how he can kill Dabra.Kaioshin didn't know sh*t about the Super Saiyans.
Thats like saying Goku doesn't have a calculator in his hand to calculate Gotenks power.

Vegeta did power up. When Babidi was giving him an order, he refused and powered up.

Gohan didn't thought Vegeta has Ssjin2. He even commented that Goku and Vegeta surpassed the wall of Ssjin.

Vegeta was the biggest threat after he became Majin. Something that Dabura expecting Vegeta can take the damage from Goku or Gohan while he can't. Unless you wanna believe that Vegeta is stronger than Dabura who is Ssjin2 tier as a Ssjin.

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
He certainly doesn't.

Vegeta powered up, but that doesn't mean he powered up to maximum.

Gohan explained to Kaioshin, why Buu's egg was filled with energy so quickly.
That means he DID know they had Super Saiyan 2.

Dabra overheard his rambling about how he can beat Dabra and how Gohan is pathetic.
From that he could deduce Vegeta>Gohan.Babidi was going to raise Vegeta's power anyway.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
Pointer said:
GokhanDBZfan said:
yeah so vegeta is a liar as he stated Gohan is way weaker than kis kid self

Yet his teen ssj is equal to SPC what his kid ssj2 could barely defeat

Seems legit
As a kid he had rage boost so he was stronger

Lord Brofist

Low Class Warrior
I suppose its time I came about to expressing how things work in the world to you lovely people.

Movie 10 Broly alone would probably be more than a threat as I already have him distinctively above SSj2 Goku. Not by a lot but by a notable amount and I may even argue that the gap could be larger. With that in mind, whether or not Broly faces Gohan or Goku, he's ultimately going to win.

Obviously easier time with Gohan than Goku in such a case.

For Cell, it's made pretty damn clear he's rivaling Gohan in power. The sheer damage he put on him with one attack accompanied by the fact that Gohan needs to use his full power on a distracted Cell really sets to standards that Cell is no pushover. If anything, in a direct fight, Cell's overall superior combat ability, regeneration, Instaneous Movement and just being shit load better than Gohan at everything but amp I suppose really gives him the overall edge.

Both of them, regardless of who wins will honestly be too beaten up and out of ki to really do all that much in the end and if Gohan wins he's facing Broly and he's winning because even accounting to whatever damage the lumbering freak nugget has taken, won't be anywhere as bad as Gohan has taken trying to beat the God of Arm Breaking Chi Blasts Cell.

And let's just say Cell wins...honestly he's not going to be doing too much in his state but that's still not looking good on Goku's part.

In the end Broly's team takes it. For one their side just as the more powerful person on him. Whether he faces Goku or Gohan he's going to win with specific amount of difficulties on each one. We can change it up, let's say Broly fights Gohan and Goku fights Cell.

Cell's going to lose. I put it around similar to a Goku (Kaioken X2) vs Saiyan Arc Vegeta, give or take a little. Cell might hold his own defensively for a while, may land a few hits here and there but its clear who'd ultimately have the advantage.

So with Cell down and Goku taking, moderate damage I suppose, he's going to face Broly who has hence forth put Gohan through the grinders. If I have Broly signcantly enough above Goku and there's at least a notable gap betwen Gohan and Goku, then obviously Gohan's not going to be doing too well against the Iron Saiyan.

In the end, it runs down to our favorite meme ridden Saiyan and Masterful Artful Goku with winning to hilariously gigantic steroid user.

Brofist has spoken

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Syn said:
Son Goku said:
Cell would be defeated easily by either of us. :/
Broly would be a problem however...
Either of us could stall him for a while, but in a solo fight he'd get us. Working together we'd pull off the win.

Hope this helps!
Evidence?
Evidence? What about it?
:huh:

Lord Brofist

Low Class Warrior
Also what's witht his Gohan easily defeats Cell thing going on here? I mean if you guys think Gohan is just overall stronger and will win, sure, why not go a head. But Cell point blank came up, bitchslapped Gohan so hard he lost over half of his ki with one attack (that wasn't even aimed at him in the first place) then proceeded to manhandle him so badly in the beam duel the kid was reduced to a quivering, sweating, vein popping wreck while Cell was laughing at him.

Which I will provide to you prior Gohan had died inside had given up all hope.

Of which then Gohan only then gets the advantage by going complete ape against a distracted Cell.

Heck, even the Daizenshuu remarks that Gohan was burrowing power from Goku. Not that I'd use this in an argument all that much but does this sound like a guy Gohan's going to come in and just whoop or something?

Cause that's silly.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Lord Brofist said:
Also what's witht his Gohan easily defeats Cell thing going on here? I mean if you guys think Gohan is just overall stronger and will win, sure, why not go a head. But Cell point blank came up, bitchslapped Gohan so hard he lost over half of his ki with one attack (that wasn't even aimed at him in the first place) then proceeded to manhandle him so badly in the beam duel the kid was reduced to a quivering, sweating, vein popping wreck while Cell was laughing at him.

Which I will provide to you prior Gohan had died inside had given up all hope.

Of which then Gohan only then gets the advantage by going complete ape against a distracted Cell.

Heck, even the Daizenshuu remarks that Gohan was burrowing power from Goku. Not that I'd use this in an argument all that much but does this sound like a guy Gohan's going to come in and just whoop or something?

Cause that's silly.
Gohan was strong enough to beat Cell all along...
He just needed that push. Our friends helped him to have time to reach that point. Just needed that extra push.

Lord Brofist

Low Class Warrior
Being able to beat Cell and whooping Cell are too different things. If someone thinks Gohan can win through power advantage or something I'm really not going to argue. But if someone's saying Gohan's going to whoop Cell...

Because again...over 50% Chi blast smacking, arm shattering, enraged full power needed, distraction while Green Lantern laughs butt off during the entire fight until very end because of distracting.

Doesn't really indicate the matter of whooping on Gohan's part.