Legend
pert kertu

:cry :cry :cry

anime added that gr9 music i think

priest-seto was a good friend i think :gay:gay2:gay:gay2:gay:gay2
701e43f5109bfc205a377bc0a23ac220.png

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
iirc that was supposed to be a 3-way battle kind-of. atem & his faction vs priest-seto (because of a reason) vs zorc i think (i remember hearing that some-where) but that didn't happen.

they made-up in the end tho i think.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
iirc that was supposed to be a 3-way battle kind-of. atem & his faction vs priest-seto (because of a reason) vs zorc i think (i remember hearing that some-where) but that didn't happen.

they made-up in the end tho i think.
It's implied to have happened in original Ancient Egypt 3000 years ago, but
in the reenactment of the events through Bakura's Shadow Game, Zorc was instead released immediately after Thief-King/Diabound's defeat and they killed him not that long after, so Seto instead fought Atem while possessed by his father who had united his soul with part of Zorc's.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
see (if u can & want to)? priest-seto is a true friend i think. at the end he still helped atem i think.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
see (if u can & want to)? priest-seto is a true friend i think. at the end he still helped atem i think.
Apparently Takahashi's original plan for the Memories World arc was that Seto betrays Atem around the same time the Priest of Darkness (Akhenaden) unites with Zorc and plunges Egypt into darkness because of Kisara being killed and Atem being blamed for it or something. He had to shorten it because he lost a lot of blood to illness and was going crazy, and thought he might die before he finishes the manga :cry so he shortened it significantly. Shame, because it could've been a really good story if Seto, Atem and Kisara's relationship was more fleshed out. The anime did add to that a bit I think, with Seto and Kisara being more clearly in love (whereas in the manga Seto just silently confesses that he loved Kisara without her doing much of anything because of the rushed finale of the arc).

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
that's why i think that'd be gr9 if anime-studio'd re-make that saga or whole of yu-gi-oh! with benefit of hind-sight but written by kazuki takahashi (a-lot less stress with not drawing & the weekly-jump pressure i think) i think