The Pecking Order!

TheGmGoken

Low Class Warrior
Surprised no one posted this.
They have basically revealed the pecking order.
http://www.db-z.com/dragon-ball-super-nouveaux-visuels/

Herms translated
Goku's introduced in Visual 1 as "our mightiest battle hero", then Visual 2 introduces Vegeta, Piccolo, and Kuririn as "super-reliable warriors of Earth", while Visual 3 introduces Goten/Trunks/Gohan/Videl/Chi Chi/Bulma/Boo/Satan as the "Dragon Family, tied together by strong bonds". Finally, Visual 4 introduces Beerus/Whis/Champa/? as "gods hiding secrets, and...who!?". The caption says everyone should already be familiar with Beerus and Whis, but then wonders who the characters across from them are. So Champa and ? are presumably the "who!?", making it sound like both Beerus and Whis are "gods hiding secrets" (I guess Whis counts as a god? Seems like different sources imply different things on this).

So it seems like the same pecking order as Z and Revival of F. Cept Krillin took Gohan spot. Interesting. Though Visual 4 is probably the bad guys or neutral guys.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I don't think their placement has anything to do with power. I can be argue that its about more time or spotlight in the movie IMO.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I know a lot of us want certain characters to get more shine. Gohan seems to be themost common. But of this is indeed a power placement, it might be pretty awesome seeing Krillin get bumped up to second teir. Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo and Krillin is fine with me as the main fighting cast.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Kuririn and Piccolo being included in Visual 2 probably signifies that it isn't entirely power related. Though there's little doubt Goku'll probably be wanked off on a different level than the rest of the cast.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Kenshi said:
Kuririn and Piccolo being included in Visual 2 probably signifies that it isn't entirely power related. Though there's little doubt Goku'll probably be wanked off on a different level than the rest of the cast.
I concur. It's looking to be more about relevance as opposed to power. Krillin can probably serve the same supporting role as he always does. Although it would be really nice to see a fight thrown his way. The guy needs a win.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Let the Krillin nerfing begin when that stuff comes out.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I dunno. I kind of expect the opposite. Wouldn't surprise me to see him put above 100% Freeza. That doesn't mean much in comparison to gods, or even Cell. But it is a boost for good ol' Krillin.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Apparently according to some people on Kanzenshuu all of the humans in the movie are below 20,000. Guess VOR was right when he said Tenshinhan never reached 10,000.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Southern Gothic said:
I dunno. I kind of expect the opposite. Wouldn't surprise me to see him put above 100% Freeza. That doesn't mean much in comparison to gods, or even Cell. But it is a boost for good ol' Krillin.
I meant when the series comes out and Krillin is pushed into a prominent role, the fans will nerf him. If it's a power thing, they'll claim he's just Goku's best friend so of course he'd be around more, he doesn't need to be any stronger than before.

And that would go for just about any less relevant character. Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Chaozu, even Yajirobe.
SSJ Vegetto said:
Apparently according to some people on Kanzenshuu all of the humans in the movie are below 20,000. Guess VOR was right when he said Tenshinhan never reached 10,000.
What?

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
That didn't really explain anything. Not directed towards you, but yeah.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Pyrus said:
Southern Gothic said:
I meant when the series comes out and Krillin is pushed into a prominent role, the fans will nerf him. If it's a power thing, they'll claim he's just Goku's best friend so of course he'd be around more, he doesn't need to be any stronger than before.

And that would go for just about any less relevant character. Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Chaozu, even Yajirobe.
SSJ Vegetto said:
What?
I was not sure if you meant the fans or Toei, and I bet on the horse lol.

That would be silly, imo. But you're prob right. It would be unnecessary backlash if you ask me. The guy has more than pulled his weight as a character and trains with a 18, who is SSJ tier. I see no reason he cant get to 100 mill or above.