Toriyama isn't good at math (but who cares)

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Beerus used 10% against Rage Vegeta, said in Super
SSB >>> 10% Rage Vegeta
That means SSB KKx10 > Beerus

episode was still cool though, better than anything in pre z Dragonball (then again all of u6 is)

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Was it ever actually clarified that Beerus went over using 10% of his total battle power? As far as I can recall, it wasn't.

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
One Piece Bus Ride said:
Did you ever even read/watch Dragon Ball?
Yeah, it's nothing special compared to Saiyan-U6 arc, One Piece, HxH, and One Punch Man
Tosh said:
Was it ever actually clarified that Beerus went over using 10% of his total battle power? As far as I can recall, it wasn't.
No but even if he didn't, SSJ and base Goku had a pretty even fight with him. SSJB >>> SSJ BoG arc Goku

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
It is never specified what degree of power Beerus used against Base and Super Saiyan Goku after his Saiyan God powers diminished. Under the statements that surmise that he isn't comparable at his lower levels, it's a foregone conclusion that Beerus only used enough power to combat him equally without killing him.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Toriyama states that Base Goku absorbed the God power, so he may be the same strength, thus Beerus is too.

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Tosh said:
It is never specified what degree of power Beerus used against Base and Super Saiyan Goku after his Saiyan God powers diminished. Under the statements that surmise that he isn't comparable at his lower levels, it's a foregone conclusion that Beerus only used enough power to combat him equally without killing him.
occam's razor

it's an obv retcon. but who cares when the episode was that cool

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Goku absorbing the God power is applicable to Battle Of Gods -as is the 15, 10 and 6 figure, but it surely isn't to Dragonball Super; which essentially contradicts the statement when Whis implies that Goku and Vegeta are not comparable to the realm of Gods. That is what the Super Saiyan God Blue transformation is for, not their freakin' base forms.

xmysticgohanx said:
Tosh said:
occam's razor

it's an obv retcon. but who cares when the episode was that cool
Occam's Razor dictates that Goku Base Post God is not comparable to the realm of Gods because it is backed by what Whis states when he says so.

MissingUTAH

So if I'm hearing you right, Tosh, you think Raging Vegeta > SSJB Goku? I'm glad someone finally pointed about that Beerus's percents are utter horseshit.

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Vegeta says base Goku > SSJ god
The narrator says the same thing

Beerus > SSJBKKx10 >>> SSJB >>> SSJ >>> base > god Goku

@Tosh

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Vegeta cannot sense God Chi at that point, so the first argument is moot. The narrator is contradicted by Whis, an actual in-universe character, whom is more reliable then Beerus -whom is also known to lie.

I'm still not seeing anything convincing.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
You can judge how strong someone is without sensing their ki, see Vegeta and Goku evaluating Dabra.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Nah not really.

Vegeta made that statement before, but he couldn't do so while watching Kid Boo and Goku SSj3 fight.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
So they were just making shit up when they knew how strong Pocus, Yakon and Dabra were?

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Nope!

Vegeta could not tell how strong Kid Boo was based on his movements, he is even surprised. So it's subjective at best.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Yet he didn't know how strong Kid Boo was based on his movements.

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Tosh said:
Vegeta cannot sense God Chi at that point, so the first argument is moot. The narrator is contradicted by Whis, an actual in-universe character, whom is more reliable then Beerus -whom is also known to lie.

I'm still not seeing anything convincing.
Feats >= Narrator > Toriyama comment >>> In universe dude

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Toriyama's comment was based on how Goku Super Saiyan God compares to Beerus in Battle Of Gods -not Dragonball Super, and as far as we know, nothing reflecting that statement is ever mentioned in Dragonball Super; we actually have a-lot that implies the opposite. Additionally, you are saying that the narrator holds more authority than Akira Toriyama?

If you have lost the capability of putting your ideas into words then there is simply no reason for us to debate.

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Toriyama forgets a lot of things, that's why I put Toriyama comment and not "author comment"

I don't care about that interview, I agree it is BoG only. I only put "Toriyama comment >>> In universe dude" to further illustrate how much narrator is above in universe dude

Anyway, you didn't explain why Whis is more reliable than the Narrator