UI Goku (Initial vs Beast Gohan) vs Broly SSJFP (Vs Beast Gohan/Peak)?

SIAD

Elite
Who is more powerful and who would win?

Remember that Beast Gohan (Calm) seemed to have a slight power advantage over UI Goku (Initial).

Beast Gohan (probably Calma) was stomping on Broly SSJFP, until the latter grew stronger and seemed to be at Beast Gohan's level at the end of their fight, when Vegeta interrupted them.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Broly didn’t power up against Gohan.

Goku and Broly are the same, but Goku wins because of speed.

SIAD

Elite
@GreatSaiyaman123

Because they constantly mention that Broly's SSJ is different from the others' SSJ, plus I think Broly's SSJ would have a gigantic multiplier.

Also, if Broly with only SSJ is in the league of Beast Gohan, don't you think that Broly SSJFP would far surpass all mortals, including Black Frieza?

I edit the above, now I have:

Beast Gohan (Calm) >= Broly SSJFP (Peak) >= UI Goku (Initial).

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Yeah he looks big in SSJ and he was seen fighting the unfused Blues in Full Power form in the manga so I think this is a controlled version of his full power.

It would've been even better to have his fully controlled version be a Legenday Saiyan version of SSJ2 akin to anime Kale, but oh well.

SIAD

Elite
@Papasmurf

Do you think the form of Broly I use now would be called Controlled SSJFP or simply SSJFP?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
@Papasmurf

Do you think the form of Broly I use now would be called Controlled SSJFP or simply SSJFP?
Beats me. Maybe if Toriyama allowed Toyotaro to name it before his death there'll be an official name. Considering Tracetaro deferred to AT enough that he had to ask for permission to use his names for Vegeta's and Gas' new forms in the Granolah arc, Tracetaro might just call it SSJ in universe. Or maybe it'll be called SSJFP (controlled) like that "SSGSS (Controlled Berserk)" nonsense from Heroes.

SIAD

Elite
Beats me. Maybe if Toriyama allowed Toyotaro to name it before his death there'll be an official name. Considering Tracetaro deferred to AT enough that he had to ask for permission to use his names for Vegeta's and Gas' new forms in the Granolah arc, Tracetaro might just call it SSJ in universe. Or maybe it'll be called SSJFP (controlled) like that "SSGSS (Controlled Berserk)" nonsense from Heroes.
I think I'll call it "SSJFP Controlled" and if one day they give it another name, I'll start calling it whatever it's really called.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
That’s what it is, they are just high on copium.
stoned-high.gif