Ultimate Gohan + Goku SSJ3 vs Gotenks Boo?

SIAD

Elite
Let's assume that Goku SSJ3 is just as powerful as Super Boo.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Buu had his hands full with just Gohan alone. Considering Goku's strain he wouldn't last long against Buu for that to matter, though, and no matter what he could think or do with that much stamina disadvantage as shown with Fat Buu & Kid Buu so it would just relies on Gohan vs Buu all over again until Gotenks defuses.

A better option should've been getting out of the drain from SSJ3 Goku.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
If Buutenks sticks to the mind game/playfulness route like in canon, then the team might get some combos in, but get steamrolled all the same.

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
Goku is too weak to even be a factor. History repeats itself.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Goku is slightly less than half of Gotenks Boo’s power. Against an opponent like Boo that is beyond being useless.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Goku is slightly less than half of Gotenks Boo’s power. Against an opponent like Boo that is beyond being useless.
Not that it matters to the topic(I'm also of the opinion the team gets defeated easily), but is Gotenks even stronger than Super Boo? Super Boo seemed to acknowledge Gohan only as superior and as a threat... And seemed angry saying he'll allow no one to surpass him, speaking to Gohan. It's possible he was pretending a little vs SSJ3 Gotenks to goad the boys into fusing for fighting him... And when he was seen shocked when Gotenks said about his time limit and got out of that attack furiously, to which Piccolo thought was because of Gotenks' strength, it could be due to learning about the time limit and having then to re-think about his plan.

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
If SSJ3 Goku is the same power as Gohan, then those team could take this. Gohan did much better against Buutenks than Super Buu did against Gohan.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Not that it matters to the topic(I'm also of the opinion the team gets defeated easily), but is Gotenks even stronger than Super Boo? Super Boo seemed to acknowledge Gohan only as superior and as a threat... And seemed angry saying he'll allow no one to surpass him, speaking to Gohan. It's possible he was pretending a little vs SSJ3 Gotenks to goad the boys into fusing for fighting him... And when he was seen shocked when Gotenks said about his time limit and got out of that attack furiously, to which Piccolo thought was because of Gotenks' strength, it could be due to learning about the time limit and having then to re-think about his plan.
You can definitely make that argument. There is an issue with Boo's plan though. He initially sensed Gohan before entering the RoSaT. He then entered the RoSaT and was toying with Gotenks the entire time. SSJ Gotenks was a weakling in comparison. So when did Boo really start to devise this plan? Even when SSJ3 Gotenks broke through the dimension, Boo was completely caught off guard and didn't seem to realize how strong Gotenks had become. It seemed like Boo was trying his best at the very least during the start of their fight, in which the fight was said to be equal by Piccolo. You can argue that he started letting Gotenks wail on him at the end of the fight, but that's not how I read it. Boo looks to be putting in his full effort right up until the final exchange with SSJ3 Gotenks.

I'm more inclined to give Gotenks a slight edge based on what we see.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
You can definitely make that argument. There is an issue with Boo's plan though. He initially sensed Gohan before entering the RoSaT. He then entered the RoSaT and was toying with Gotenks the entire time. SSJ Gotenks was a weakling in comparison. So when did Boo really start to devise this plan? Even when SSJ3 Gotenks broke through the dimension, Boo was completely caught off guard and didn't seem to realize how strong Gotenks had become. It seemed like Boo was trying his best at the very least during the start of their fight, in which the fight was said to be equal by Piccolo. You can argue that he started letting Gotenks wail on him at the end of the fight, but that's not how I read it. Boo looks to be putting in his full effort right up until the final exchange with SSJ3 Gotenks.

I'm more inclined to give Gotenks a slight edge based on what we see.
He likely started devising it after Gohan powered up for the first time and he broke the hourglass, hence his eagerness and rushing feeling to see this new fighter imo, being disappointed when base Gotenks was "weak" being also playing a part on his not being capable enough to defeat Ultimate Gohan with that level. As for SSJ Gotenks, that likely was also a turn down in regards to how he'd defeat Gohan by absorbing them, though maybe their techniques gave him some hope... And perhaps the fact Gotenks argued with Piccolo how he'd lost the chance to show his true power made him realize Gotenks had more than what he had shown. Perhaps... Dunno.

But yeah, now that I've quickly reread that, even after the first headbutt Gotenks connected destroying part of the temple, Boo seemed already angry and attacked them turning himself into a ball... So I think Gotenks' power also running a little out of his control caused distress too.