Vegeta had accepted Cui's and/or Zarbon's help?

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
First of all, did they mean to help him, or would they have backstabbed him in order to stay loyal to Freeza?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Yeah, they'd have back-stabbed him.

I do think though that if they got to Freeza. Freeza'd have killed them too for even saying that.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
They'd obviously backstab him. However, assuming they were to believe Freeza would kill them for this cowardly move and wanted to at least die achieving something, they could prove worthy help. I believe Cui wouldn't get the chance to help though, since once Zarbon beat Vegeta, he'd do the same to Cui for his treachery if not outright killing him, unless Cui escapes whilst Vegeta's getting stomped and returns once he's healed. The latter sounds more reasonable, since Zarbon likely wouldn't be able to focus on both of them. The question is though, would Cui and Zarbon kill Kuririn and Bulma once the battle was over, or just leave them with Vegeta due to them being irrelevant?

The latter is the only scenario in which I see something other than "Freeza kills everyone", so I'll go with that. Cui and Zarbon aiding the other 3 against Reacoom would likely be just enough to kill him, meaning either Butta or Jheese stomps everyone other than the already beaten Vegeta and Kuririn. I'll say that Jheese would take Reacoom's place as a KO for Galu, meaning Ginyu takes a little longer to notice his subordinates' deaths, though not by enough to change his segment of the arc much. Since they can't get Zenkais or Potential Unlock boosts though, Cui and Zarbon would die pretty early into the battle with Freeza, but would likely be wished back with Freeza's other victims.

As for the Cell Arc and onwards, they'd probably join the Zet-Senshi and train to fight the Artificial Humans, though the gap between them and everyone else would make them too irrelevant to factor into the rest of the story's conflict. Best scenario for them to do anything noteworthy is if they leave Earth and take control over the Freeza Force, meaning FnF doesn't happen. As far as Super goes, this could prove pretty bad if Freeza plays a significant role in U7's victory, with us instead being treated to Yamcha just filling in a space and getting jobbed as soon as the ToP starts.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
Captain Cadaver said:
They'd obviously backstab him. However, assuming they were to believe Freeza would kill them for this cowardly move and wanted to at least die achieving something, they could prove worthy help. I believe Cui wouldn't get the chance to help though, since once Zarbon beat Vegeta, he'd do the same to Cui for his treachery if not outright killing him, unless Cui escapes whilst Vegeta's getting stomped and returns once he's healed. The latter sounds more reasonable, since Zarbon likely wouldn't be able to focus on both of them. The question is though, would Cui and Zarbon kill Kuririn and Bulma once the battle was over, or just leave them with Vegeta due to them being irrelevant?

The latter is the only scenario in which I see something other than "Freeza kills everyone", so I'll go with that. Cui and Zarbon aiding the other 3 against Reacoom would likely be just enough to kill him, meaning either Butta or Jheese stomps everyone other than the already beaten Vegeta and Kuririn. I'll say that Jheese would take Reacoom's place as a KO for Galu, meaning Ginyu takes a little longer to notice his subordinates' deaths, though not by enough to change his segment of the arc much. Since they can't get Zenkais or Potential Unlock boosts though, Cui and Zarbon would die pretty early into the battle with Freeza, but would likely be wished back with Freeza's other victims.

As for the Cell Arc and onwards, they'd probably join the Zet-Senshi and train to fight the Artificial Humans, though the gap between them and everyone else would make them too irrelevant to factor into the rest of the story's conflict. Best scenario for them to do anything noteworthy is if they leave Earth and take control over the Freeza Force, meaning FnF doesn't happen. As far as Super goes, this could prove pretty bad if Freeza plays a significant role in U7's victory, with us instead being treated to Yamcha just filling in a space and getting jobbed as soon as the ToP starts.

What if they stay on Earth till Buu Saga? Do they get majinized?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Even if they do, they'd be lagging behind the humans most likely. A Majin boost would give them jack shit in terms of relevance.

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
Captain Cadaver said:

You underestimate the hax they'll receive in the ToP :troll

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
theallpowerfulPuiPui said:
You underestimate the hax they'll receive in the ToP :troll
If the ToP still acknowledges Yamcha as :trash, I doubt two jabronis leagues below him can be much different. It's not like they have Roshi's ability to be as strong as he wants, unless Serious Cui reeeeeally wants to.