Videl vs Kid Chi-Chi

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
This is hard man. Strength feats are so inconsistent. Chi-Chi beheaded a fucking T-Rex, even without the blade that’s a fuckton of arm strength. That’s probably the biggest feat in the entire Pilaf Saga after Oozaru Goku and Buff Roshi’s feats.

Videl is a Ki user, I’m sure she’d make a fool out of any real life human with one arm behind her back. She can only fly sure, but I’d bet her flying speed is comparable to Roshi going 100m in 5s (that’s comparable to a speeding car).

I’ll just say Videl because she can fly. Can go either way though.

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
This is hard man. Strength feats are so inconsistent. Chi-Chi beheaded a fucking T-Rex, even without the blade that’s a fuckton of arm strength. That’s probably the biggest feat in the entire Pilaf Saga after Oozaru Goku and Buff Roshi’s feats.

Videl is a Ki user, I’m sure she’d make a fool out of any real life human with one arm behind her back. She can only fly sure, but I’d bet her flying speed is comparable to Roshi going 100m in 5s (that’s comparable to a speeding car).

I’ll just say Videl because she can fly. Can go either way though.
I mean, Dende could fly and he was so weak that Vegeta confused his power level for a fish.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I think in theory this is pretty close but Videl has never really showed anything in battle I'd find impressive. Durability maybe? She takes an ass beating almost as well as Vegeta but I'd have to give it to Chi Chi off of body of work.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'd go with Chi Chi based on her genetics alone. Videl was strong enough to break Base Spopovitch's neck but that was her best feat. Maybe she could hurt Chi Chi if she flew into her at full speed.

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
Kid Chi-Chi is definitely stronger, but seems to be largely untrained. Videl could possibly subdue her due to have much more experience but it would be an uphill battle.