Vivre Card Guidebooks

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Last edited:

Pocket-God

Elite
Right so it mostly just seems to be personnel info like birthdays, ages, heights, favorites foods and stuff like that with a bit of trivia thrown in.

Apparently Marco can use his ability to heal other people.
Ace has Conquerer's haki and Armament Haki.
Vivi is officially considered an Ex Straw Hat crew member.

There might be some other stuff that you guys might consider interesting but I felt like these were worth mentioning.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
One thing I found strange was Crocus having a wanted poster with a bounty. Isn’t it odd that he is recognized by the government, yet he literally lives at the entryway to the Grand Line? They would have to know about his location...

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Jinbe’s bounty is up to 438,000,000 currently.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Blackbeard’s crew is younger than I was expecting.

Sanjuan Wolf is a regular giant that ate a Devil Fruit which increases his size. Isn’t he shown swimming several times? Shouldn’t he drown as a fruit user?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
So Dragon is 55 years old currently. Doesn’t that mean Garp gave birth to him before he was 20 years old? Seems young for a guy like Garp lol. The info tied to Dragon is somewhat useful. For one, it says that even if the Revolutionary Army learned about Dragon’s past, they would follow him regardless. Pretty well confirms he used to be involved in some shady shit. Ex military perhaps? Also the title of his ship is Wind, which further adds to the theory that he has a wind/weather influencing Devil Fruit. Interesting.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Akainu’s Devil Fruit apparently has the highest offensive capabilities. Honestly I figured the Gura Gura no Mi would claim that title, but I guess mass destruction =/= offensive power.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Whitebeard was implied to be a part of the Rocks pirate group 40+ years ago. That crew must have been the most powerful of all time, housing WB, Kaido and Big Mom.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
[mention]Captain Cadaver[/mention] were you aware of these?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Wasn't aware of these guidebooks, but they seem interesting. I'll give them a read some time, though hopefully it doesn't have as much contradictive information as the Daizenshuu bar the Sanjuan Wolf DF hole.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
They seem pretty consistent. They are written by Oda from what I read, so the information seems to line up with the story. But yea, the Sanjuan Wolf Devil Fruit is aids, unless there is an explanation for him being able to swim.

Warmmedown

Elite
Interesting that Garp was going to tell Usopp about Yassop. Why would he do that?

Pretty crazy how young Luffy is. Shanks was a lot older when he got powerful and Roger was even older than that and WB didn't get that name until he was pretty old too, so probably wasn't as powerful as Luffy for quite a while. Meanwhile, Shakky is a lot older than I thought. Btw the woman who pretended to be Robin at Sabaody actually looks more like Shakky, now I've seen them both again.

I wonder if Gin from Don Krieg's crew will ever appear again.

Isn't Caimie friends with a shark? Yet her favourite food is something made with shark, wtf. Brb, eating feline stew in front of my pet cat. Fuck, that section's made me hungry.

It is weird that the WG left Crocus alone, but then again he wasn't in the crew for long and like some of the weaker SHs, he may have not been seen to have done enough to really be on their radar. Plus the marines don't usually use the normal entrance to the Grand Line, since they can go via the Calm Belt.

The thing about Dragon having a secret in his past, but that his Army would still follow him regardless, makes me think it's something that on a superficial level goes against what the Revolutionary Army is fighting for. Maybe his bloodline (via his mother) is from the Celestials or someone high up in the WG or maybe his wife/Luffy's mother met one of those criteria. I doubt that it's that he's a noble himself, since Sabo is too, so that's not really a big deal.

Interesting that BB already has a whole fleet under his direct control (unlike Luffy's fleet, which is more like a treaty).

RIP Bellamere :,( I crie errytime. Not really, it's just the tangerines getting in my eyes.... :cry

Lmao at Marco really liking pineapples. Too bad he didn't heal Ace, fucking lemon. Cool to find out that he likes drawing maps, like Nami. I wonder if he was their navigator too?

So WB wouldn't touch his opponent's "treasure". Does this just mean their crew, because that doesn't make a lot of sense. If it means whatever they value most, how would be know what that truly is for them, unless he already knows them really well?

If I'm living it up, I'm gonna try to eat every listed favourite food, as long as it's safe for humans to eat.

Warmmedown

Elite
Also interesting that Roger didn't enter the Grand Line until 28 years ago, despite being from Loguetown, which is right next to it. Was he not a pirate before that? Did he struggle to find a crew? Did he attempt to enter before that? Did people not know how to use the knockback stream at the time? Or maybe because East Blue is relatively weak, nobody was entering from there specifically.

And gomu gomi no fuck yeh Vivi is a Strawhat, take that ya goons. Dunno how you can argue otherwise.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I linked the new volume 5 in the OP.

Pocket-God

Elite
Here's 6 and 7. There wasn't anyone in particular that I cared about reading about but maybe you guys will find something interesting.

https://thelibraryofohara.com/2019/02/11/vivre-card-databook-vol-6-all-the-new-information/

https://thelibraryofohara.com/2019/03/09/vivre-card-databook-vol-7-all-the-new-information/

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Didn’t see much in volume 6. I’ll add both to the OP soon.

713553-ED-1-E5-F-43-CE-96-AF-190887-EA2535.jpg

If not a devil fruit, wtf else could cause him to sprout wings? :ha

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The information on Tsuru is interesting. It seems she was the one who injured Jack when he tried to abduct Doflamingo. It speaks of her in the same degree as Garp and Sengoku regarding her influence on the prior era, so she must really be a beast.

7-D8-ACC0-B-0114-4503-B2-DC-0-A75-A92-B6-B61.jpg

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Volume 8 is out, about to check it out.

https://thelibraryofohara.com/2019/04/14/vivre-card-databook-vol-8-all-the-new-information/

Pocket-God

Elite
9 came out a while ago if anyone is interested.

https://thelibraryofohara.com/2019/05/13/vivre-card-databook-vol-9-all-the-new-information/