Welcome to DBZeta!

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Hi guys!

I'd just like to make a topic announcing the opening of DBZeta. This has been a forum that I've meant to open for many months now, but I never gained the courage to do so. I feel like this is the time to give it a try for me, so I'm going all out.

Please check the forum rules topic, not that there are many rules :p

Also, if there are any bugs or issues with the forum, make a topic in the forum discussion section and I will try my best to take care of it. I realize that one of the themes is kind of fucked, but I'm going to try to fix the banner on it as well as add a bunch of new themes. Just make a topic somewhere suggesting themes to add and I'll do my best.

Thanks for joining!!

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Good luck!
Hope the forum doesn't die down within a few months like most...
If you need any Moderators, feel free to let me know. I've been one for multiple forums and I'm currently the 2nd head of the main Xenoverse Mods Forums here: http://dbxvmods.freeforums.net/
(known as hulktyssj2)

Super Kaioken Fan

Low Class Warrior
Hi guys!

I'd just like to make a topic announcing the opening of DBZeta. This has been a forum that I've meant to open for many months now, but I never gained the courage to do so. I feel like this is the time to give it a try for me, so I'm going all out.

Please check the forum rules topic, not that there are many rules :p

Also, if there are any bugs or issues with the forum, make a topic in the forum discussion section and I will try my best to take care of it. I realize that one of the themes is kind of fucked, but I'm going to try to fix the banner on it as well as add a bunch of new themes. Just make a topic somewhere suggesting themes to add and I'll do my best.

Thanks for joining!!
Didn't You Make This In 2014?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Yoshi was waiting :panties
Photo of Yosheeeeet waiting May 2015 opening-day:
298463486_9b908898d4_b.jpg