Welcome to the new board!

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Hey guys.

Of course not everything is complete yet, and the beginning may be a bit rough, but for the most part, the move to phpBB has gone very well. Thanks to a ton of help from my staff, we've basically built the forum from nothing in two days. Most things should be exactly the same as on ZetaBoards, but you will find that your avatars and signatures have been lost. Also, to change the theme/style that you are on, go to your user control panel, under board preferences. We currently have 2 themes, and this is something that I will look to add to immediately. Ougi has taken care of adding both of the themes so a big thanks to him.

If you are viewing the board and do not have a password to log in, either go to http://w11.zetaboards.com/DragonBallZeta/index/ and check your inbox there, or make a new account here and I will send you your temporary password.

A huge thanks to Itachi for handling almost everything on the technical side. For the moment, he has partial control over the root admin account titled "SSJ" and he is to be regarded as an admin of the forum.

Lastly, I just ask you to bear with me/my staff for the first while. This is a big change for a person who has only used ZB, but in a little bit of time, we'll hopefully have a complete grasp on things. As always, thanks to all of you!

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
To make your signature show:

User Control Panel -> Board Preferences -> Edit Posting Deafult -> Attach sig

Unknown

Can you just set the default theme and change it for everyone?
That current one is painful on the eyes until you can change it lol

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The dark one? I have it set to the light theme right now as the default.

Unknown

Ah, well regardless I believe there should be a setting where you can change the theme of current members or something like that :p
Maybe i'm mistaken though!

Also, profiles on the left perhaps? Confuses the fuck out of me with them on the right lmao

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
This is like a manga, read right to left. :p

Uhh, I'm looking into getting more themes, so I'd have to find a couple that have it on the left. One of the dark ones has it on the left.

Unknown

Haha that's cool. I'm using King Kai - it's an awesome looking theme.

Board is looking great! Well done :)

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Thanks!

All credit to Itachi, Ougi and Emmeth. They are responsible for the board even being here.

I could not have done any of this without their help.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
I'm having trouble uploading my profile pic, it's always saying it's too big or something like that and that's not something I usually hear

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Just stopped by my friends house and checked out the new site on a legit desktop. I have to say the tiny ass screen I was using doesn't do it justice.

Zippy

Super Elite
Super Saiyan Overlord1007 said:
I'm having trouble uploading my profile pic, it's always saying it's too big or something like that and that's not something I usually hear
Is it saying url is invalid?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Why doesn't my Signature show?

It's like

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
Skillz_Zippy said:

Yes, my signature will show on my profile but not an actual page aswell

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Skillz_Zippy said:

Yes, my signature will show on my profile but not an actual page aswell

Ougi said:
To make your signature show:

User Control Panel -> Board Preferences -> Edit Posting Deafult -> Attach sig

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I'm sure some of the admins will be on soon to help everyone out with any technical changes :)