What if Chi Chi embarrasses Gohan about him and Videl?

tonio9

Gohan and Videl is having sex. Then Chi Chi watches. Next thing you know, Chi Chi embarasses him in front of other girls saying that he lost his virginity to her and Gohan doesn’t what to feel. How would he feel? What if she did?

Warmmedown

Elite
Um....

He would feel embarrassed. I think Videl would be even more embarrassed than Gohan though.

Warmmedown

Elite
She always shows a tough exterior, which is why I think she would be more embarrassed it. Plus just as a girl I doubt she wants to share that info to her classmates.

She'd go red.

tonio9

She always shows a tough exterior, which is why I think she would be more embarrassed it. Plus just as a girl I doubt she wants to share that info to her classmates.

She'd go red.
So. Does she want to share the info with them? If so, what she might say?

Hector

High Class Warrior
Gohan and Videl is having sex. Then Chi Chi watches. Next thing you know, Chi Chi embarasses him in front of other girls saying that he lost his virginity to her and Gohan doesn’t what to feel. How would he feel? What if she did?
Gohan would not know how to react. He would hesitate to scold his mother, but that would make Videl even angrier. In the end, Videl would leave him. Chichi would realize her mistake and apologize, but it would be too late. Gohan would eventually start dating someone else.