What if the humans weren't in the ToP?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Let's say it was Future Trunks, Majin Boo and Trunkten (Potara Gotenks so he can last the hour) instead. How would they fare instead of the baldies? Are they too OP?

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
Probably too OP. Majin Boo also has hax, like turning people into chocolate and absorbing them.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
AT would probably have Trunkten/Potara Gotenks knocked off to avoid giving them too much spotlight. Majin Boo would probably be targeted first as his abilities were already exposed during the exhibition match. Maybe Future Trunks could last until the end and redeem his erased timeline, I dunno.

Hector

High Class Warrior
AT would probably have Trunkten/Potara Gotenks knocked off to avoid giving them too much spotlight. Majin Boo would probably be targeted first as his abilities were already exposed during the exhibition match. Maybe Future Trunks could last until the end and redeem his erased timeline, I dunno.
Why couldn't Seventeen ask for Trunks's timeline to be brought back too?

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Majin Buu would be quite dangerous in the tournament, we manage to see Dyspo having trouble with gum fighters that can use their body like Buu can, so at least, I don't see how he couldn't at least take him out. On top of him being able to totally restore Goku's shape once he was defeated by Jiren.

Goten & Trunks would just step in and try to fight as Gotenks against the strongest and would get eliminated by Jiren in one punch.