What was Future Cell's (the one Future Trunks killed when he went back to his future) power?

Yaay, I love candies.

• As strong as Ginger Cell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As strong as Cell post absorbing humans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
This one is hard to say. Were there even enough humans left for Cell to get that powerful?

Hector

High Class Warrior
This one is hard to say. Were there even enough humans left for Cell to get that powerful?
I think some people said once the purpose of absorbing humans was to get back to the power level he had before reverting to larva form.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Stronger than Imperfect Cell pre, but weaker than Imperfect Cell post by the same amount Future Androids are weaker than the Present ones.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
He had the grade 4 SSJ aura, but that could just be Toriyama forgetting what kind of aura he had before.

Closer to post-humans imperfect Cell than not, I'd say. He implied he was stronger than the future Androids when he showed skepticism at Trunks' power.

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
Cell said he absorbed too much power in the present timeline.

Cell had access to a lot more people in the present timeline, the future timeline had most of humanity killed already.

Imperfect Cell Post > Imperfect Cell Future > Androids > Imperfect Cell Pre

Hector

High Class Warrior
Closer to post-humans imperfect Cell than not, I'd say. He implied he was stronger than the future Androids when he showed skepticism at Trunks' power.
Wasn't Ginger Cell stronger than Future Androids too?

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Wasn't Ginger Cell stronger than Future Androids too?
Not necessarily. I think present androids > future androids. The Super Saiyans were closing the gap them but I don't think they were quite there yet.

A pamphlet says Imperfect Cell has more power than Goku, essentially implying Gingertown Cell. Not much to compare him to the future androids besides that.

Vegeta might be equal to Future 18 based on Trunks mistakenly thinking they were matched, before he knew the present androids were more powerful than his.

Based on a bunch, since weighted Piccolo's power rivals present 17 and 18, I'd say Gingertown Cell rivals future 17 and 18. I'd put Gingertown Cell around perhaps 2/3 present 17, give or take.

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
Trunks needed SSJ to deal with Cell and even then, it at least required some effort for Trunks to kill him off while he wiped out Future 17 and 18 each with one blast.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
If Future 18 is around on par with SSJ Vegeta, Cell might be around Future 17's level.

Goku literally states in the manga that he wouldn't be able to beat Cell prior to going to the RoSaT, so Cell should be above Vegeta at the very least.