What was the most difficult battle to Luffy?

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
1) Luffy VS Crocodile

2) Luffy Vs Enel

3) Luffy Vs Rob Lucci

4) Luffy Vs Doflamingo

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Without a doubt Luffy VS Lucci. No other opponent pushed him to such physical limits, as well as bypass his Rubber durability without Haki. As far as difficulty in terms of power difference though, Luffy VS Admirals at Marineford. He really stood no chance and needed multiple hormone injections to so much as survive.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah I'd have to agree with Luffy vs Lucci.

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
xmysticgohanx said:
1, 3, 4, 2

He lost the first one the first couple of times
Yeah but once he found the trick to beating Crocodile there wasn't too much trouble for him. A Paramecia beating a Logia type without Haki is a pretty impressive feat.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
For me it was Luffy Vs Doflamingo. He needed a lot Law's help who weakened Doflamingo with the injection shot and with the Gama Knife. Even so he needed Gatz's help to stand a chance to defeat Doffy.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
xmysticgohanx said:
True, he was unable to move after winning right?
When Luffy "won" Doflamingo he was still briefly in Fourth Gear; After that, he fell to the floor in exhaustion. Luffy had to stay 3 days recovering.

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Yeah I remember, just making sure and I was too lazy to look up the scans lol. I'll reread Dressrosa when the color chapters are done coming out

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
xmysticgohanx said:
Yeah I remember, just making sure and I was too lazy to look up the scans lol. I'll reread Dressrosa when the color chapters are done coming out
Where do you find de color chapters ?