Where does Dbzeta rank on Google search?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
It's the first result when I search for DBZeta, so don't know what's happening with your Google search :idk

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Ah. Doesn't even make the top 10 for me, but that's to be expected. The other results are from far larger DBZ forums such as F or Kanzenshuu or DBZ discussion on far larger general discussion forums that have been around for far longer than Zeta.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Well Yamcha's forum (one of our member) is higher than us despite that Zeta is longer than his. Is it because of the name of the forum makes it easier to get in the front page?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Probably, since Dragon Ball Super is far better of a term for SEO than DBZeta.

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
Fearless In Quarantine said:
It is a big deal. It could be the reason why there are barely members joining here.

Young uns rarely seek message boards, it's really more of an :withheld era relic.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Paladin discovered something yesterday that might have been influencing our search ranking quite heavily. Apparently after switching from Zetaboards the new site was no longer verified by Google, meaning search rankings were not optimized. Verified the new site last night so I'll keep an eye on if it changes.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Wondered if something was up considering we used to be 1st page for dbz forum.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Thought so too. I can understand if the older forums are higher than us but somethings not right.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Even still, that sounds sketchy. A site like Pojo does not deserve to be up there. It's a joke how Google's search optimization works.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Which implies the error was simply due to the site not being verified. Thanks for the research. :nice

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Where do you guys have us for “dragon Ball Super Forum” on google? On my VPN we are one of the top ones.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I’ve got us on page 2 for DBZ forum.

The big one is “dragon Ball forum”. I don’t find us there at all.