Which Character Has The Strangest Looking Hair?

Sovran Nila

High Class Warrior
Sovereign Master of Spamifestation
In the entire franchise of Dragonball/Z, which character has the weirdest hair?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Zarbon. He ties it up like a female's even though he's a male.
It seems like Dodoria, Freeza and Zarbon all have androgynous qualities.

Freeza talks in an effeminate manner and his lips are colored dark purple, Dodoria is pink and his name sounds feminine and Zarbon is so handsome he comes off as womanly.

Shamshoo

I remember being fascinated by all those gravity-defying dos. Personally, I'd have to say that Hercule/Mr. Satan's hair always left me scratching my head. It's like a mix between a flat top and a pompom! But hey, it's iconic, right? Stumbled upon this thread while browsing, and I couldn't help but notice the mention of protein overload. Been there, done that! For anyone dealing with that, I found this great resource on how to fix it https://www.lovedbycurls.com/. It's been a lifesaver for my hair struggles.

Last edited:

The_Authority

Low Class Warrior
To me, it's clearly Super Saiyan 4 Goku. I even remember there being a lot of inconsistency with his hair in GT just because it was so all over the place that it was drawn in different ways.

Gohan's hair from the Super Hero arc is also horrible. I don't know why anybody felt the need to mess with Gohan's hair design from the Boo arc because he looked awesome (especially after his power-up).