Which DB invention would imrprove the world the most?

Warmmedown

Elite
senzu
time machine
capsules
spaceship
healing chamber
saiyan armour
small flying vehicles
Tao's grenade
gero's gate
other

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
For me personally the senzu bean would be the best. Imagine not having to eat for 10 days after eating one. You could also train pretty well infinitely if you had access to a lot of them.

It might also improve the world the most if it was widespread. Poorer nations would be able to feed their citizens easily.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
For people that really eat moreso to fill and be well, in good shape, not caring much, if at all, to the food's flavor (ofc, if it tastes horribly bad I would, but I don't eat thinking of hmm delicious things I'll eat) the Senzu bean would be really good for that. But it'd also depend how the feeling was. Like, if it came all at once and I felt stuffed as fuck initially it'd be bad... But if it satiated my hunger at the moment and it'd also go on like this in similar meal intervals for 3 days, it'd be lit. Also, supposing it could provide you the best nutrients each meal can offer, all essential vitamins, not filling like if I ate a chess burger in every meal lol, assuming it filled like eating a healthy and a little high protein meal, eating well, but enough to get what my body needs to maintain the weight or even increase it without going over the line.

Healing too... It'd be nice if it could heal from sickness specially though, which can not as Goku couldn't be healed from the heart virus. Tiredness idk if a senzu bean would have an effect on that, but for example, if I had slept 2 hours some night (or not slept well for days), was feeling like a zombie the following day, and the Senzu replenished my energy as if I had slept for 8 hours in the best way possible, and it felt natural, didn't do any damage to my body like a "fake momentary rest"... Damn, that would be the most in hand invention for sure. So yeah, the Senzu beans, same as SSJ2.

Compacting your stuff in capsules and taking them out throwing them into the ground would be very cool as well, would make organizing things easier and just carrying things with you way more practical, so that would be a second.

Warmmedown

Elite
If they're not land-intensive to grow it would be a game-changer for nutrition, healthcare and productivity.

one I missed is androids. The androids were basically immortal. That would probably suck for humanity though. You could sprint to other countries. Well maybe your legs wouldn't handle it.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
No fuck the androids, the AI stuff we have right now is already fucked up enough lulz

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Capsules because shipping costs would be cut down so much. It would have a knock-on effect for everything.

Hector

High Class Warrior
None. Any of those inventions would be exploited by multinational companies and sold at high prices (because "climate change") so only the rich would benefit from it.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Are senzus even inventions? They're just magical beans that... exist. That's like calling fruits an "invention".

Capsules are my go-to option here. I imagine they'd become a common thing very quickly and transportation would become a lot easier.

Cars in DB just hover a few centimeters over the ground so I don't think they matter. Everything else only has military usage, though healing chambers could eventually become a common treatment for serious physical injuries.