which deck is most playable in the game?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
as the game & cards created by konami/author? if u can & want to say.

i'd say yugi's deck from battle-city is too hard to play i think because berfomet & jack's knight are 5 stars in the game for some reason as opposed to 4 stars like in the original i think i think. i think yugi might have too many high-level cards with-out rly being able to summon them in the game i think. the best options maybe, like monster reborn are banned i think. a-lot of the cards also might not be use-able or might not make sense in some situations like chain-destruction.

jounouchi's deck i think might be too nerfed. dice-cards aren't like in the original & without that that's hard i think i think. also if u might not be lucky, the deck might be hard to use i think.

kaiba's is probably use-able i think. i think he has ways to summon high-level cards/blue-eyes white-dragon (card that counts as 2 for light-element cards & cost-down & soul-exchange or maybe kaiba-meng later-on) or maybe stall (if that's the word) with enemy-controller i think. also he has high 4-star cards i think.

marik might have the most playable deck maybe i think. even-tho not playable for the same reason as he plays in the series i think (with winged-dragon of ra card in grave-yard & always reviving that card i think). marik's cards have good effects in the game i think & they are also high 4-star & even above cards i think. they are playable as diff. combos i think, like coffin-seller & helpoemer like he did in the series for example i think.

wot do u think is the most playable, if u can & want to say?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Fantastische Hure said:
Super Saiyan said:
Fake Kaiba.
i think fake kaiba stole kaiba's deck so they played with the same deck i think :troll :troll :troll

Fake Kaiba lasted longer than real Kaiba therefore his deck was better.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Definitely Kaiba's deck. Jonouchi's deck is too luck reliant, and both his and Yugi's decks have little synergy due to the latter having too many high-level monsters as well as there being multiple equip spells/spells in general that specify the monster type even though both Yugi and Jonouchi have a mix of many types of monsters. By comparison, Kaiba has more focus on dragons and to lesser extent machine monsters, plus they generally have higher attack than Yugi and Jonouchi's monsters. No real opinion on Marik's deck since we don't see him duel that much, while Bakura's deck relies too much on combos that rely on certain types of cards being played in succession (Destiny Board/Dark Necrofear/Dark Sanctuary, etc.).

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Odion and Mai had great Battle City decks. Cohesive and consistent with a clear theme.

Kaiba's was fine but not as fast as those.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I actually did a few deck analysis on another forum a long time ago.

Yugi: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/kaibacorp/yugi-bc-deck-analysis-by-the-vyrus-t98.html

Kaiba: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/kaibacorp/kaiba-bc-deck-analysis-by-the-vyrus-t97.html

Joey: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/kaibacorp/joey-bc-deck-analysis-by-the-vyrus-t96.html