• xeno-verse 2

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • kakarot

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
xeno-verse 2 or kakarot?

i think i did actually prefer xeno-verse.

how abt u?

if u can & want to answer

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Kakarot. Far more fluid controls and camera angles, more consistent use of items (eg. Xenoverse not allowing you to use Senzu unless you're fainted, and that's only a possibility if having already gotten to the ultimate finish part of a parallel quest) and provides additions that flesh out the lore of the original series far better since Xenoverse's additions to the cosmology are ultimately inconsistent with how they try to tie it into that presented in Super. Doesn't help that Kakarot doesn't hide the original anime ost behind DLC.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
i thought senzu-beans are allowed any-time as-long as u have them set before, unless u might have meant some-thing-else i think

& also those characters keep following u in the kakarot game i think

also o button is for punches in kakarot game, which i think takes getting used-to i think

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Never even played XV2, so I'd say Kakarot by default, although the Boo saga was pretty tiresome after the Budokai due to there being little room for exploration and way too many cutscenes. It also kind of grinds that level up options are pretty limited without the BoG/FnF DLCs, although at least they fixed a lot of the glitches via patches.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
i thought senzu-beans are allowed any-time as-long as u have them set before, unless u might have meant some-thing-else i think
Unless they've changed them significantly since I played them, their function was to give you a full revive rather than general healing, and you're only allowed to revive yourself in parallel quests after going into the Ultimate Finish portion, which makes them pretty pointless if your main goal is just assuring you complete the mission.
also o button is for punches in kakarot game, which i think takes getting used-to i think
Depends on experience, really. The game's made by the same developers as the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm series which has a similar control layout, so whilst it can take getting used to if having the mindset of the Budokai or Xenoverse games, it's not too jarring. I got the hang of it pretty quickly, at least.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
i'm not sure wot u mean i think. there are several diff. vers. tho i think. some are like s, m, l size & then there is z for capsules as-well as immediate recovery & slowly recovering energy i think.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Those are the general healing capsules (Energy Capsule, All-Energy Capsule, etc.). You can also equip a senzu, which restores health and Ki completely but only when KO'd, which is very forced compared to how it works in the series not only compared to Kakarot, but pretty much every game other than Budokai 1 (and even that at least offered an instant revive rather than requiring you to have some prerequisites first).

Last edited:

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
Kakarot. The RPG elements are handled a lot better which is a given as it is the main focus. Xenoverse 2 is supposed to be a fighting game (albeit more casual compared to its contemporaries) and RPG elements is part of the reason why it's a broken mess.