Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Both gaps are equal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Gotta be Gohan over Cell for me. Gohan was blocking Cell's attacks with ease and forced Cell to up his speed to a new level - which still wasn't enough to damage Gohan.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Cell over Goku. Gohan and Cell were basically equals with none of them being actually superior.

EDIT: I misunderstood the thread. Gohan vs Cell (pre true spd) is definitely greater.

Last edited:

Hector

High Class Warrior
Gotta be Gohan over Cell for me. Gohan was blocking Cell's attacks with ease and forced Cell to up his speed to a new level - which still wasn't enough to damage Gohan.
But Cell too dodged Goku's attacks with ease. The difference is that Cell was attacking too.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Second. Cell couldn't touch Gohan or damage him beyond skin level. Meanwhile, Goku and Cell were scrapping for a good bit and winded each other.

Hector

High Class Warrior
Second. Cell couldn't touch Gohan or damage him beyond skin level. Meanwhile, Goku and Cell were scrapping for a good bit and winded each other.
In the manga, before Cell was damaged by the IT/KHH combo, Goku couldn't touch him at all.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
But Cell too dodged Goku's attacks with ease. The difference is that Cell was attacking too.
It goes beyond the dodging though. Cell clearly had the upper hand on Goku, yet Goku was still able to dodge some of Cell's attacks. It seemed like he was still within striking distance even if distantly.

Gohan blocked a head on attack from Cell with complete nonchalance. From that point until he upped his speed, Cell couldn't even touch Gohan. Goku could at least touch Cell and avoid him at times.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I agree with SSJ2. Goku could at least get some hits on Cell. As far as we were shown, even with Cell trying to kill Gohan as soon as possible, he didn't get a hit on. Cell was also attacking Goku when out speeding him, which made things even tougher for Goku... Still he managed to recover from a series of jabs and kick Cell upwards.