Who can destroy the solar system with a single shot?

SIAD

Elite
This goes for any character DB / DBZ / DBGT + Movies + Special + Eggs + DBM. I also include hypothetical mergers SSJ4 (eg Vegetto SSJ4, and Trunkten Gotenks SSJ4 SSJ4).

I personally am left with Wiss, Bills, Freezer Shape Gold, Goku SSJG / SSJGSSJ, Goku (EoGT) and Vegeta SSJG / SSJGSSJ. Although I have not seen FnF.

I personally have: Goku SSJG (100%) = Goku (EoGT) >>>> hypothetical Pan Potara SSJ4 Fusion someone of his generation >>>>>>> Trunkten SSJ4 (Artificial) >>>>> Gotenks SSJ4 (artificial) >> Vegetto SSJ4 (Artificial) >>>>> Gogeta SSJ4.

You think?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Considering the significance Whis gave it, only God tier characters and maybe the GT top tiers should be capable of such.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
Considering the significance Whis gave it, only God tier characters and maybe the GT top tiers should be capable of such.
CC, you happen to know how many times more powerful is Gold Freezer Freezer on True Form (FnF)?
And that power you give Gold and Freezer Freezer True Form (FnF), if:
Wiss = 15
Bills = 10
Goku SSJG = 10

And if you know where to place SSJGSSJ Goku and Vegeta SSJGSSJ where fit?

SIAD

Elite
It does not go with the theme, but how I wish the GT Promotional had said "Goku SSJ4 Vegito outweighs any way."

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
Super Perfect Cell claimed he would be able to destroy the entire Solar System but it seems that he would require a bit of effort to do it. I can see characters considerably stronger than him being to destroy Solar Systems without any effort. I think Base Vegetto might be able to do that.

Byrrus, Whiss, God Goku/Vegeta/Golden Frieza, and GT's Top Tier I can see busting galaxies.

Also I'm curious how would someone destroy the entire solar system exactly?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Probably anyone Kid Boo tier and above. He's well above Super Perfect Cell.

Bardock

Super Saiyan Overlord1007 said:
Super Perfect Cell claimed he would be able to destroy the entire Solar System but it seems that he would require a bit of effort to do it. I can see characters considerably stronger than him being to destroy Solar Systems without any effort. I think Base Vegetto might be able to do that.

Byrrus, Whiss, God Goku/Vegeta/Golden Frieza, and GT's Top Tier I can see busting galaxies.

I figure the blast radius would take out a planet or two and in turn blow up the sun which would then end up blowing up everything else in a chain reaction.

Doctor Havoc

High Class Warrior
Maybe but AT probably didn't put that much thought
Into having cell say that imo

Lord Beerus

Low Class Warrior
The answer is obvious... Sorbet's ring. I mean, SSJGSSJ Goku couldn't even tank that shit, so the Solar System has got no chance.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
Bardock said:
Super Saiyan Overlord1007 said:

I figure the blast radius would take out a planet or two and in turn blow up the sun which would then end up blowing up everything else in a chain reaction.
I guess that would make sense. After I posted this I assumed destroying the sun would be enough to destroy the entire solar system or at least causes some serious damage with the major shift in gravity

Goddess Ultimecia

High Class Warrior
Blast Radius wise? Apparently only the Gods. Omega if you count the Negative Energy, but that's because of the nature of Negative Energy.

If it was all neatly lined up without the empty space and was brought down to a size they could spread their attack? Anyone that's above SPC I suppose. You could say that some are capable of Galaxy busting but you'd have to bring in evidence, which none exist for aside from a Shonen Jump promo that declares Beerus as the strongest in DBZ and a mistranslated BoG Sub.