Who did the char encyclopaedia on Raging-Blast 2?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I didn't know where to put this. Sorry, if it's better fit somewhere else, but I have a question...

Who did the Character Encyclopaedia on DragonBall Raging-Blast 2?

It's really well done, and most of it seems accurate. Some of it even seems like it's from the Daizenshuu.

They even got some unpopular/not so well known things, right.

The translation also seems like it's directly translated from the Original, because a lot of it sounds like Herms' translation of th series, like for example they say "boasts a high (or exceptional) power-level". Which they wouldn't say in English like that.

So where is it from?

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Whoever developed the game. Not sure, as I haven't involved myself with any DBZ game except Xenoverse in years.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I think Spike developed it. It could be that they asked for information from the Daizenshuu or even asked AT (or maybe staff that worked on the series) himself.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Yeah, the profiles were much better this time around.

I remember back in BT3 where King Cold was said to be "officially" stronger than Freeza and Cooler.

Appule beating Vegeta to an inch of his life might've been the best bullshit ever.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
The worst ones were the entries in BT1 where they claimed Fat Boo died after being blown up by Baby and that Kid Boo turned into Super Boo after absorbing SK.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I'm glad I forgot most of that bullshit. Hilarious.