Who keep throwing these cards at me?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I read that Yugi was such a fucking cheater Kaiba was about to kill himself because Yugi was cheating so fucking much. Do you Yugibros agree with this statement?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Not really. Kaiba just got desperate and so threatened to commit suicide if Yugi didn’t let him win (Kaiba had his reasons though).

Go toward end of video if you want to see.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
>that time Kaiba sacrificed God to change destiny because his dragon waifu told him to
>that time Kaiba threatened to commit suicide if he lost a duel
>that time Kaiba shot trading cards into space to teach aliens how to duel
>that time Kaiba saw a dark demon murdering people, and his first instinct was to play Blue Eyes White Dragon at it despite having no reason to believe his childrens playing cards would do anything
>that time Kaiba taught a genetically altered monkey how to duel and named it after Joey
>that time Kaiba pulled Obelisk right out of the fucking ground through sheer willpower
>that time a bunch of mind controlling psychic motherfuckers said they couldn't do shit to Kaiba because his ego was so big it blocked their powers
>that time Kaiba created an interdimensional portal to Egyptian heaven just to settle his old rivalry with an ancient pharaoh over a children's card game
>that time Kaiba dismantled the world's Military Industrial Complex because he realized trading cards are more profitable, and converted the entire global economy to run on a children's playing card game
>that time Kaiba bought a private island just to duel on, dueled on it once, then blew it up and flew away in a Blue Eyes White Dragon jet
>that time Kaiba built a space station in the shape of a duel disc just because
>that time Kaiba became the tyranical dictator of the entire planet, with mass surveillance in place on every citizen of the world, but he only uses the power to further facilitate his love of card games
>that time Kaiba tried to implement the first post-human society by uploading everybody's consciousness into duel discs for the sole purpose of facilitating card games more efficiently
>that time Kaiba foiled an assassination attempt by using a yugioh card to jam the hammer of the gun (confirmed this would work btw)
>that time Kaiba got his adopted father to kill himself by taking over his company at only 10 years old
I don't know. This Kaiba guy sounds kind of based. Like Gary from Pokemon if Gary had any balls.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Some of those are from a spin-off/sequel not entirely written by the author and some I think is anime-original but ye he is a crazy genius.