why did lizardon/charizard stop liking satoshi/ash?

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
^ Grovyle evolved to impress the Meganium but it chose a Tropius instead and he simped the rest of the episode and was back to normal next time Ash used him. The only other time I can recall another Pokémon changing attitude after evolution is Dawns Swinub. She eventually earned its respect when it was a Mammoswine but sir how she got it. Also Primape.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Primeape is just an angry Pokemon in general though. If Pokedex entries are to be trusted, a lot of them literally go up and die from blood pressure.

Couldn't remember Dawn's Swinub because most of the D/P arc gave me cancer and I skipped all the way to the Sinnoh League to avoid hospitalization :troll2

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
There is speculation that Charmander got so much EXP from defeating all of those Exeggutor that he felt like when he evolved he was too good for Ash. It also explains why he evolved from Charmeleon to Charizard so quickly.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
There is speculation that Charmander got so much EXP from defeating all of those Exeggutor that he felt like when he evolved he was too good for Ash. It also explains why he evolved from Charmeleon to Charizard so quickly.
The anime is just inconsistent with that shit tbh. Ass's Goodra evolved hella fast too even though its minimum level is 50, and his Swoobat evolved ridiculously fast as well.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I always found it retarded that Pikachu and Bulbasaur refused to evolve. Do they want to lose in battle? LOL.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Ash should've had a Typhlosion by the end of the Johto league. It made no sense it took so damn long to evolve when it clearly seemed the strongest of Ash's three starters in Johto and had the most gym battle wins.

Either that, or he could've had a Feraligatr and have this fire->water->grass->fire cycle going, culminating in his Sceptile and Infernape being his two aces in Hoenn and Sinnoh.

Ofc, he ideally should've retired after Johto or the Orange Islands in the first place since most of the other regions after Johto had virtually no ties to Kanto (unless you count the Kanto Pokemon who got regional forms in Alola)

Warmmedown

Elite
Wow, it's really called Lizardon. Lol Charmeleon is Lizardo. But Charmander is totally different....Hitokage, from Japanese. Wtf?